New thread idea.

I had an idea for a new feature similar to what I have seen some where else. So on a literary site librarything, they have a sub forum called books read 2019. They have one for 75 and 50 books separately. I think it would be a cool idea to have something similar for platinums. Maybe not as high as 75, maybe 25 and 50. Under that sub forum, each person can make their own thread to track their progress. I think doing under one thread under trophy lists or community events would make it too cluttered. What do you all think? 

• Like 1

Probably shouldn't presume to know why "we are all here". Different people use the site for different things.

You're probably going to be told that what you're proposing is more appropriate as status updates or that site resources are better suited elsewhere.  Seems redundant, but good luck.  

This sounds like more of "Look at Me, Mommy!!! Look at Me!!!" because people still think that the universe circles around them and that they are so important that complete strangers actually care what they do. We used to grow out of that once we were too big to fit in the swing seat, but now everyone thinks they are the next Kardashian and deserves instant fame simply because they exist.

We already have a forum where members post up personal tracking threads on how they are working on their personal backlogs.

What else is really needed???