Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

I was looking forward to these ports initially, even more so when I saw the VR game with a full trophy list+ a platinum. But I am thoroughly disappointed seeing a 100% only list with trophy images that look like they were made in Paint. I really expected a bit more from these ports seeing how popular this series is, but I guess I needlessly brought my hopes up. Oh well ._.

With the first four games coming, it does also make me wonder if Sister Location is going to come to consoles as well.

But like 3 and 4, this seems to be following the same suit, get through the game, then do the hard custom night thing you can do.

Would have been cool if all 4 were in one list with a platinum at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

With the first four games coming, it does also make me wonder if Sister Location is going to come to consoles as well.

But like 3 and 4, this seems to be following the same suit, get through the game, then do the hard custom night thing you can do.

Would have been cool if all 4 were in one list with a platinum at the end of the tunnel.

Sister Location, Pizzeria Simulator, and Ultimate Custom Night are confirmed to be ported as well. Date TBD

• Like 1

Even though I kinda like FNaF, I'll be skipping these. I could never do the hardest settings when I had nothing to do it for but my pride, so I sure as hell won't be able to when I'm being taunted by a most probably unattainable trophy.

More importantly, I don't want to turn into one of those robotic streamer muppets who don't even react to what's going on anymore. Talk about playing a game for the wrong reasons. Nope, I'd rather the "magic", as it were, stay intact.

Just not ready for Freddy, me.

On 11/30/2019 at 0:08 PM, TheDraegonLord said:

The foxy and Freddy related looks like they will the true hardest trophies in the game.

I actually got the Fox and Freddy trophies on my first try doing the respective nights for them (check my trophy times for proof). They were actually really easy and I wasn't even going for them. The only hard trophy is the 4/20 mode aka custom night.

• Like 1