Hotspots completion bug?

Ravers

After checking in in every hotspot I didn't earn the trophy, so I went to my progression to check if I had every hotspot checked and didn't missed one but my progression was 98/100:

WATCH-DOGS-20191129223633.png

So I triple checked my map and could not find any hotspot left. Then I noticed that in the hotspot app I had found everything:

WATCH-DOGS-20191129223606.png

So, is there any bug related to hotspots with this game? I have already fast-traveled to every hideout and check the hotspot app to find any unchecked hotspot. I even reinstalled the game, but I could not solve this. Does anyone experienced some sort of bug like this and solved it?

Edited by Ravers

Hey, I’ve recently finished this trophy (27.11.2019) and no trouble, no glitch on my side. Sorry to see that. Did u try to check in again is some of the hotspots? I believe delete and re-install the game again, wouldn’t work.

in the worst case if you’ve finished the game already, create new game and start over with hotspots collecting only. GL

I have collected some hotspots in my current save and it didn't worked either. The only solution seems to start a new game and do it from scratch.

EDIT: I started a new game and did all the hotspots again. Just earned the trophy this way.

Edited by Ravers

• 5 months later...

I got only 70 of the 100 when the bug appears.

Mabye It's conflicting with my earlier game in 2015.

I make a backup of my current save and will delete my game and everything.

Then a new game just for this trophy.

Really a bummer that this is still a problem after all those years.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently at 99/100 both on the app and when I found #99 in-game also said 99/100.  That's the good news.  Bad news is I've zoomed in and checked the whole map for the last remaining hotspot and nothing appears.  I suspect it's underneath a fixer contract or other mission as I'm early in the main game progress (only Act 1 mission 4) so hopefully not a total write-off.