Splitting the 80% hard among TV/VR/DLC?

archmiel

Can you split up the songs between VR and TV mode to get 80% on all songs or do they all have to be in one mode? 

Can DLC be used to pad this as well? 

I've got maybe 4/5 of the songs above 80% on controller and I have a few of the others above that in VR but didn't know if I have to do it all in one mode or the other or what. 

I'm not against buying a dlc pack or two either just for the music but if that helped with trophies, that's icing on the cake. However, I heard it doesn't count towards the trophy so I am not counting on that. 

On 11/30/2019 at 1:57 AM, archmiel said:

Can you split up the songs between VR and TV mode to get 80% on all songs or do they all have to be in one mode? 

I've got maybe 4/5 of the songs above 80% on controller and I have a few of the others above that in VR but didn't know if I have to do it all in one mode or the other or what. 

I'm not against buying a dlc pack or two either just for the music but if that helped with trophies, that's icing on the cake. However, I heard it doesn't count towards the trophy so I am not counting on that. 

What’s the difference between VR and TV? 
is VR easier?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

I mean, Myosotis is literally impossible with controllers. 
It kinda sucks because this plat is so hard unless you own a VR. 

For this trophy use a dlc for boosting the process, the trophy requiride a x amount of maps, it's not necessary finish all map of base game.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:57 AM, archmiel said:

Just tested myself and I'll clarify it. You need 66 songs done on hard with more than 80%. DLC songs are counted and work. You can not mix charts from tv and vr. I had some over 80% on tv mode but only got the trophy when I cleared my 66th vr mode hard song in addition to the ones I had on tv mode. So you need 66 on tv OR vr, can't mix them.

Edited by JustOneStingray
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, DarkAnimaa said:

I mean, Myosotis is literally impossible with controllers. 
It kinda sucks because this plat is so hard unless you own a VR. 

What is different with VR? (I don't own one)

I've been playing controller only, and the game's controls really confuse me at times.

I saw some videos on YouTube from a player named ゆりくのー, and he FC'd every song in the game with controller, so I figured everyone who got the plat was just significantly better with the controls and the game in general.

• 2 years later...

Really thinking of buying this game while its on sale right now. If I do, I will be borrowing a friends VR headset and it will be the first time ever using one. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that you just wave your hands in the vicinity of the notes to hit them. Am I correct in that assumption? Do you you have be be super precise in VR? 

• 4 months later...

On 7/23/2022 at 6:58 PM, Kloud1123 said:

Really thinking of buying this game while its on sale right now. If I do, I will be borrowing a friends VR headset and it will be the first time ever using one. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that you just wave your hands in the vicinity of the notes to hit them. Am I correct in that assumption? Do you you have be be super precise in VR? 

Idk about how the VR works but the plat is definitely attainable with some practice and all the DLC. It seems to go on sale fairly often and is pretty affordable. The last three trophies I need are relatively easy. I just don't like playing on lower difficulties for the 30 FCs

Edited by skateak