Maahniac

Advanced Warfare vs. Infinite Warfare Zombies modes difficulty?

12 posts in this topic

I've recently completed my first Call of Duty Easter Eggs (Advanced Warfare), and I kind of want to try and do more of these, as they are pretty fun! The Zombies maps in Infinite Warfare look really cool graphically and thematically, so I was thinking about trying to go for these.

 

How does the Zombies mode, as well as the Easter Eggs and maps in general, compare to the difficulty of the Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies mode, maps and Easter Eggs?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I've recently completed my first Call of Duty Easter Eggs (Advanced Warfare), and I kind of want to try and do more of these, as they are pretty fun! The Zombies maps in Infinite Warfare look really cool graphically and thematically, so I was thinking about trying to go for these.

 

How does the Zombies mode, as well as the Easter Eggs and maps in general, compare to the difficulty of the Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies mode, maps and Easter Eggs?

Infinite zombies are much easier, all of the easter eggs can be done solo, and imo the maps are a lot better

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I've recently completed my first Call of Duty Easter Eggs (Advanced Warfare), and I kind of want to try and do more of these, as they are pretty fun! The Zombies maps in Infinite Warfare look really cool graphically and thematically, so I was thinking about trying to go for these.

 

How does the Zombies mode, as well as the Easter Eggs and maps in general, compare to the difficulty of the Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies mode, maps and Easter Eggs?

 

In my opinion Zombies in Infinite Warfare are far superior than AW. Note that I have completed only the 1st easter egg on AW but from what I've seen from the other maps (I don't have the dlcs), IW's are easier. Especially if you have a friend that has unlocked Director's Cut (he starts with all perks, 25000 points and the box has always pack a punched weapons) it will be much easier. Rave in the Ravewoods has the easiest EE, The Beast from Beyond and Spaceland have easy steps but kind of difficult bosses and Shaolin Shuffle and Attack of the Radioactive thing have medium difficult EEs in general. If you have completed all EEs on AW I don't think you will have problem with IW. 

 

But in my opinion the best Easter Eggs are from Treyarch Zombies, especially Black Ops 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, athanasios_osfp said:

 

In my opinion Zombies in Infinite Warfare are far superior than AW. Note that I have completed only the 1st easter egg on AW but from what I've seen from the other maps (I don't have the dlcs), IW's are easier. Especially if you have a friend that has unlocked Director's Cut (he starts with all perks, 25000 points and the box has always pack a punched weapons) it will be much easier. Rave in the Ravewoods has the easiest EE, The Beast from Beyond and Spaceland have easy steps but kind of difficult bosses and Shaolin Shuffle and Attack of the Radioactive thing have medium difficult EEs in general. If you have completed all EEs on AW I don't think you will have problem with IW. 

 

But in my opinion the best Easter Eggs are from Treyarch Zombies, especially Black Ops 3

Shaolin is the easiest if you use the god mode glitch.

 

The only thing that's truly difficult is skullhop. Fuck skullhop

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know about the god mode glitch. Did all of them solo.

 

Yeah skullhop is the worst part of the game. Countless tries (the machine is glitched too) and managed to do it solo by the way but when people ask me for help with this I don't have the courage to do it again!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

Didn't know about the god mode glitch. Did all of them solo.

 

Yeah skullhop is the worst part of the game. Countless tries (the machine is glitched too) and managed to do it solo by the way but when people ask me for help with this I don't have the courage to do it again!

It involves the crane style and a boombox, it makes you invincible while also instantly kills any zombies that get close to you. The only way to die is to either get hit by the train or let the rat king melee you to death

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played a lot of Zombies and imo Treyarch EE are more annoying than fun, the only fun I have doing one of their EE is on Tranzit and Mob of the Dead. Ops3 i hate the zombies on that and Treyarch messed up the game on Pro.  AW i did the first and last, can be pretty tough from what i remember especially the last one.  IW only done the first one but that's the most fun i have had, best zombies this gen by a mile imo. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should most definitely go for IW zombies. They are extremely fun and light hearted in tone. The music selection in all the maps are perfect, and just the general vibe is great. I have done bo3, IW and AW zombies and I think IW is the best out of them all.

 

IW also has some quality of life improvements over AW such as can remove perks, crawler zombies don't die out, loot stays after death, and can come back into the game after death rather than wait for the round to end. the sliding mechanics doesn't slow you down and the average pace is much faster than AW and bo3.

 

The Easter egg quests are much more varied, and imo harder than AWs quests, but much more fun. Every map has two quests, the main quest and the skull busters quest. Completing the skull quest gives you all the perks so most people do that before finishing the main quest.

 

Mind you tho AW has a jetpack mechanic so you might find dodging and training a bit difficult at first. Still tho I highly highly recommend you go for IW can't go wrong with it

 

Also not a part of the trophy list but there's a super secret boss at the end if you complete every maps Easter egg quest and beating that boss was the most fun Ive had in zombies by miles.

 

Just my opinion of course, many people prefer bo3 over IW too 🙂

Edited by Firefox_32
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer IW zombies over AW zombies. AW zombies is just the same thing in 4 different maps. Due to the varied themes IW zombies feels different. From a trophy hunter point of view the IW list is horrible since "win 5 multiplayer games" is glitched and won't unlock properly. So if you care about 100%, you are warned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say the Infinite Warfare zombies have been amazing. The storyline, the levels, the design, and... DIRECTOR'S CUT is fabulous.

 

I will probably help people in the future with Cod IW zombies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The zombies mode in Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare are phenomenal and unique in their own ways. Personally I liked Treyarch's Black Ops 3 Zombies the best, but to answer the question I will say Infinite Warfare due to a good storyline. The concept and the design is brilliant and the Main Quests have more steps and far as I know Advanced Warfare didn't had any Easter Egg Boss Fight (Oz is not a EE boss) I'm a huge fan of the Call of Duty Zombies mode and I've done every EE. Hardest part of IW Zombies was defiently Skullhop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.