Easiest Seal for trophy?

Froobix

21 hours ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Honestly, I got 3/4 without trying. I wasn't even going for the time trials because I was convinced I was getting the drop in the well.

Last weeks one is probably the most annoying one where you have to get to this platform, kill ads, kill the champions with the swords and then traverse to the portal. It's just so awkward.

Ahh I got really lucky with my Escalation. It took about 10 goes for the SMG, 3 for the Shotgun and 5 for the Sniper so got lucky with that one.

Yeah no worries at all, I'll let you know what happens on Tuesday after the reset!

Yeah, it's not ideal but the challenges only take a couple of minutes so if you can squeeze them in to your week you'll get them in no time!

Yeah,

I did around 30 Wells today again, but nothing..

Challenges it is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

Yeah,

I did around 30 Wells today again, but nothing..

Challenges it is.

Yeah, I'm not surprised honestly. Well doesn't seem to give it now.

This weeks challenge is really easy to do, follow the Toland light all the way down and then kill the two Wizards while shooting the blights as well.

Tempted to write up a guide for the Wayfarer seal now that it's changed, so people like us don't try and depend on the damn Well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Yeah, I'm not surprised honestly. Well doesn't seem to give it now.

This weeks challenge is really easy to do, follow the Toland light all the way down and then kill the two Wizards while shooting the blights as well.

Tempted to write up a guide for the Wayfarer seal now that it's changed, so people like us don't try and depend on the damn Well.

I actually did this week challenge just now ..

First try, slipped off the moving rotating rocks.

Second try,  completed it and completed the time trial...

Yeah... challenges it is ?

Edited by JusttJD

21 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

I actually did this week challenge just now ..

First try, slipped off the moving rotating rocks.

Second try,  completed it and completed the time trial...

Yeah... challenges it is 1f60b.png

They're not too bad, 5 minutes of your time for the next 5 weeks easy emblem.

I've been going for Wayfarer and Cursebreaker at the same time, and I'm about to get the Cursebreaker one first. For Wayfarer you need do get Escalation Protocol Level 7 multiple times, and I found that really hard to organize, unless you stumble upon a group that's doing it already.

Honestly both have RNG to them and some luck required, but depending on how quickly you can complete the Forsaken/Dreaming City collection, Cursebreaker might be faster than Wayfarer.
For cursebreaker, the only thing you really need people for is the Morgeth encounter to get one of the corrupted eggs in Last Wish, everything else is either soloable, ableit at times timegated.

36 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

I got all EP guns with randoms, you just need to be lucky and hope people know what they are doing, I just need Braytech Osprey for Wayfarer seal, Im just wait for the next Strange Terrain nightfall ordeal.

It has to be an ordeal? I thought it just had to be a nightfall, which is this week, alongside The Corrupted for Cursebreaker.

8 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

I can confirm you do not need to do time trials, I farmed blind well for that emblem with no luck, but I got it after I finished my last ascendant challenge

I think I accidentally did one of the time trials, not all 6

Where were you 3 weeks ago when we needed you eh? hahah only kidding. You're right though, confirmed it myself today thankfully.

All the information on the internet was so all over the place there was no 100% confirmation anywhere,

All that's left now is the two raid trophies and I'm done with Destiny for a while. Maybe even until D3.

14 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Where were you 3 weeks ago when we needed you eh? hahah only kidding. You're right though, confirmed it myself today thankfully.

All the information on the internet was so all over the place there was no 100% confirmation anywhere,

All that's left now is the two raid trophies and I'm done with Destiny for a while. Maybe even until D3.

I don't mind helping out on raids, though now I play mostly on PC just because it's easier to get raids going, if you can't do PC I'd suggest as I did, start browsing twitch communities, and more often than not, streamers will do raids with viewers.

can't guarantee you'll get in right away, you just need to be patient and luck out on their raid draws.

or try Destiny communities on Discord, though the play mostly on PC, you can find some raids here and there for PS4

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

I don't mind helping out on raids, though now I play mostly on PC just because it's easier to get raids going, if you can't do PC I'd suggest as I did, start browsing twitch communities, and more often than not, streamers will do raids with viewers.

can't guarantee you'll get in right away, you just need to be patient and luck out on their raid draws.

or try Destiny communities on Discord, though the play mostly on PC, you can find some raids here and there for PS4

That's okay pal, I appreciate the offer. I check on the app mostly to see if anyones running any.

Just looking out for Prestige Calus CP and Riven Sword Cheese really. I haven't really designated any time to it but I will soon.

The focus was mainly the seal but that's finally done so can move on to it thankfully.

21 hours ago, ImmortalFox- said:

@JusttJD Got the title from doing normal ascendant challenges, no time trials needed.

Thanks man!

That's good news!

I actually got pretty lucky yesterday.

Got the braytech osprey on my third nightfall run.

Only stuff left apart from that emblem now are the dreaming city random weapons and 10th forsaken exotic.

40 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

Thanks man!

That's good news!

I actually got pretty lucky yesterday.

Got the braytech osprey on my third nightfall run.

Only stuff left apart from that emblem now are the dreaming city random weapons and 10th forsaken exotic.

No problem at all, glad it's not the time trials at least.

You got the Osprey a lot quicker than I did. Couldn't even tell you how many times I did that run! haha!

Nice, you've got that in the bag easy!

Hey guys, I'm doing Cursebreaker just cause I thought it looked like easiest and shortest, dredgen doesn't seem too bad but I don't think I could do that much gambit for it, and wayfarer looked grindy and like theres alot to wait for, it also stood out that alot of the dreaming city stuff was necessary for wayfarer anyways. Down to needing the next 2 weeks of ascendant challenges then I'm done, thanks to the corrupted dropping this week. Not that difficult either, morgeth wasn't too bad, thankfully we had one person join us midway who knew what to do and she showed us a better way than the whatever the first guide showed :P 

I will say if you are looking to boost calus or last wish, go straight to the d2 app and just watch it for a while alot of ads will po through and some might not work. I would not bother tryna get it with other trophy hunters, as anytime I did we all wasted alot of time and failed, since the app people are actual players everything is easier with them. 

Last wish riven cheese and queenswalk is simple aswell so don't worry if you haven't got that done yet. 

On 8-4-2020 at 7:16 PM, ImmortalFox- said:

No problem at all, glad it's not the time trials at least.

You got the Osprey a lot quicker than I did. Couldn't even tell you how many times I did that run! haha!

Nice, you've got that in the bag easy!

Only thing left now is the emblem.

(Got lucky with the corrupted eggs for dreaming city drops)

Guess I'll log in every week for 10 minutes or so to complete the challenge of the week^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JusttJD said:

Only thing left now is the emblem.

(Got lucky with the corrupted eggs for dreaming city drops)

Guess I'll log in every week for 10 minutes or so to complete the challenge of the week^^

Very nice!

If that's all you've got left to do then your 100% is done with no problems at all left to do! Congrats :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 13-4-2020 at 3:53 PM, ImmortalFox- said:

Very nice!

If that's all you've got left to do then your 100% is done with no problems at all left to do! Congrats :D

Got the emblem :)

Only thing left is the Nessus 5 heroic adventures.

Finally... almost done^^

Go for Dredgen. I went for Wayfarer and have all collectibles except secret victories (I'll confirm next week if ascendant challenges, not time trials, gives the emblem) and all I've been waiting for are the heroic adventures to cycle through. In the meantime I played Gambit and I'm already done except for my third rank reset. It was waaaaay easier than i thought it would be. Get Truth and you'll be able to get the invader kills so easily. I got Army of One three times in two matches with it.

On 06/05/2020 at 1:24 AM, JusttJD said:

Got the emblem :)

Only thing left is the Nessus 5 heroic adventures.

Finally... almost done^^

Nice work!! If that's all thats needed then you've got it all done. Congrats!

23 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Go for Dredgen. I went for Wayfarer and have all collectibles except secret victories (I'll confirm next week if ascendant challenges, not time trials, gives the emblem) and all I've been waiting for are the heroic adventures to cycle through. In the meantime I played Gambit and I'm already done except for my third rank reset. It was waaaaay easier than i thought it would be. Get Truth and you'll be able to get the invader kills so easily. I got Army of One three times in two matches with it.

Ascendant challenges does give the emblem, few of us have confirmed it recently in the thread. Not everyone is built for Gambit though, what may be easy to you may be borderline impossible for others. I'd say wayfarer is probably the most consistent one for people who aren't amazing at the game.

Nice job on the Gambit one though, that is impressive! I never had much luck, never had the team mates for it really.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, ImmortalFox- said:

Nice work!! If that's all thats needed then you've got it all done. Congrats!

Ascendant challenges does give the emblem, few of us have confirmed it recently in the thread. Not everyone is built for Gambit though, what may be easy to you may be borderline impossible for others. I'd say wayfarer is probably the most consistent one for people who aren't amazing at the game.

Nice job on the Gambit one though, that is impressive! I never had much luck, never had the team mates for it really.

Can confirm Secret Victories is obtainable just doing 6 ascendant challenges remember to use portal to get out right away after opening chest(ex. don’t die without exiting) and if the trophy doesn’t pop up after applying seal log out and then log back in that’s how it popped for me. Saved me the hassle of getting Dredgen since pvp is not my cup of coffee.

Edited by inug0dO__O
I wish I found out about it being fixed or no longer needing blind well after so many wasted hours...this game is going to be the death of me.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...