Partners in crime trophy

shai_sr12345

Hello everyone like I said i didn't know if I should open the conversation here but if it's don't belong here just move this post for the correct category if you can. 

So my question is in hitman absolution ps3 version i have a trophy with a little problem and I like to who is here that understand hitman trophies to explain mee something. 

The trhopy that I have the problem with is:

Partners in crime and the follow up to him is: If you have a friend who owns this game, you're in luck! If not, you might want to consider finding one by finding or creating a Gaming Session. If a friend has created a Contract, go to "Created Contracts." Play one, and this trophy will unlock.

The problem is if I don't have the a friend that don't own the game in the first place or don't even have a friend at all hat have a PS3 so how even gaming session will help me to retrieve this trophy challenge in the first place. 

Hope someone who one or play this game at someone place and unlock this will explain me this issue. 

Thank you and have a great day or night (when you get a chance to see the post) 

Edited by DaivRules

So, I'm a little confused here.  I'm assuming you didn't get the trophy and you are trying to find someone to pop the trophy with?  So, why aren't you creating a gaming session and putting all this text in the comments section to explain the situation?

• Like 2