Method to Grind without turbo controller walkthrough

shxrpay

First off, this guide is mostly aimed at Mac users, but I'm sure it's possible on Windows or other OS (I just don't know the interface on those so I can't make a guide for it). This is a good way to do games which have a lot of pressing X and driving, which also need a fair amount of grinding of this, such as Driveclub. This guide is for people without a turbo controller so you don't need to spend extra money on a game you already spent money on. I'm not sure if there are any other remote play hotkeys, but this is specifically for ENTER, or X on the controller.

Materials Needed:

A PS4 Controller

A USB Controller Charger

A Computer/Laptop

Remote Play app on the computer/laptop (free)

An accessible admin account on the computer/laptop

AutoKeyboard by MurGaa.com 2 (also free)

A few elastics (depending on the game)

1). Install the Remote Play App

2). Install the AutoKeyboard (link is in the 2nd paragraph, will auto-download. No ad-fly randomness)

3). Go to your Settings application

4). Go to Security & Privacy

5). Click on the Accessibility Tab

6). Check the AutoKeyboard app, and then click on the lock in the bottom left and insert the Admin username and password. Click the lock once again to secure the changes.

7). Open the Remote Play app, connect your controller to the laptop/computer and connect to your PS4

8). Open the AutoKeyboard

9). Press the Key to Press Automatically box

10). Press the ENTER key on your keyboard (ENTER = X on remote play) [this could also be replaced with other hotkeys if there are any, e.x. if 0 was the hotkey for O on the controller, press 0 instead.

11). To be safe, in the Min Delay and Max Delay boxes put 500. You can put something quicker, but that has caused the button to not work with me. You can try higher, but once again I would put 500 to be safe. It really doesn't make a difference, because it still presses the button twice per second.

12). In the Count box, just put as many 9's as you can so it won't run out on you.

13). Load up the game you are boosting on with Remote Play.

14). Get in ready position for afk, and put the elastic over the R2 or L2 (if needed).

15). In the AutoKeyboard application again, in the Send Keystrokes to : box, click PS4 Remote Play.

16). Go do something else, and check it from time to time to see if the elastic fell off or you got disconnected.

Welp, that's it. Try it, and see how it works. Leave some feedback to tell me how it goes.

• Like 3

Thanks for putting this guide together!

I recently found a method for phones. You can use ps remote play app on your phone with autoclicker app, you can automate any button this way ?

I'll consider using your method, because I need to automate 2 ps4s and I don't own 2 phones with the required android update for remote play app

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks for putting this guide together!

I recently found a method for phones. You can use ps remote play app on your phone with autoclicker app, you can automate any button this way 1f60a.png

I'll consider using your method, because I need to automate 2 ps4s and I don't own 2 phones with the required android update for remote play app

Cool. Can you tell me how it works when you use mine? I used it overnight to grind driveclub accolades and worked fine for me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Cool. Can you tell me how it works when you use mine? I used it overnight to grind driveclub accolades and worked fine for me.

I will when try to set it up during the week, I will tell you how it goes.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1