Last of Us journey :)

EndlessReplay

You're going to have to play missions either way. Here is the list though. You will run into 5 missions that can take 100% of your clan away and then have to start over so make sure you pick the easiest missions for those and always complete them. For the gaining survirvors ones pick the missions where you can probably just complete 30-50% of the mission so you can at least build up survivors just in case!

Week 1, Day 6 +10%
Week 2, Day 4 +10%
Week 3, Day 2 -60%
Week 3, Day 7 +10%
Week 4, Day 5 +10%
Week 5, Day 3 -60%
Week 6, Day 1 -100%
Week 6, Day 6 +10%
Week 7, Day 4 +10%
Week 8, Day 2 -100%
Week 8, Day 7 +10%
Week 9, Day 5 +10%
Week 10, Day 3 -100%
Week 11, Day 1 +10%
Week 11, Day 6 -100%
Week 12, Day 4 -100%

• Like 1

For me, I personally finished the whole mission and not just one of the "levels". so instead of 1/3, do 3/3 lol.

Because if you do that, you won't lose as many people. You just got to make sure between attacks that you take care of your people and always get enough supplies so people don't stay sick.

Just make sure you pick the right load out gear for the mission you are about to do. If you pick one of the missions where you have to craft items and give to other people make sure you pick crafter 2 or 3 so you can SEND the gifts to your team mates. Same goes with healing, reiving and etc'.

The last two 100%, I would choose marking enemies. You can keep doing the same missions, but the goal goes higher. It's pretty easy to mark 46 times over and over in a match.

• Like 1

I would recommend just doing the first Tier of missions for the -100%. You don't want to make it too hard for yourself for future missions, because after you complete a Tier, it won't be available again for future use.

For instance, let's say on the Week 6, -100% mission you take the Marking mission. I believe the first Tier is Mark 7 enemies. You have 3 matches to do this. Easy enough right? But let's say over the 3 matches you marked a total of 15 enemies. So not only did you complete Tier 1, you completed Tier 2. So when another -100% mission becomes available and you choose the Marking mission again, you'll have to complete Tier 3 since you already completed the first two Tiers.

I would recommend doing the first few 100% risk by doing the marking enemies mission then later do the healing teammates mission. This is because the healing perk won't unlock until you've been playing for several weeks so you might as well do the marking enemies first. Personally I think the healing teammates mission is the easiest. If you stay near teammates and keep cover you can heal them while they are peaking around corners getting hit. The heals rack up really fast. I would usually be able to get 70+ heals which is way over the requirement you'll need so you shouldn't have any problems with that. I think I chose the healing mission 4 or 5 different times during each journey and the most heals I had to do for 3/3 was 35. I think it's best to do all tiers of the mission so that way you don't lose too many survivors and have to worry about anything. Hope this helps and have fun! The mp is quite addicting!  :awesome:

For the ones like 60% threat to faction, pick the hardest one you can think of, if you don't complete it, that's fine, you won't have to start over.  When the 100% threat comes, the easiest missions are marking, down, executions, shiv executions, special executions, revives, and get 3 downs with your best weapon.  You don't have to get 3/3 missions completed, you can just do 1/3, but try to do 3/3, it reduces the amount of people you lose. If you need any help, (doubt it, you seem to be doing fine)you can add me and we can play together, not to brag but, 90% of the time, my team wins. Good luck :lol:

Edited by drummerklg

I usually did the healing missions where you have to bandage teammates. I believe it counts each time your character heals a bit of health, but if not you should still be able to heal your teammates plenty of times. I got around 30 heals on one of them when I only needed 15.

Edited by omegarevan

my 100 percent missions were crafting(need to make sure you have crafter 2 equipped), marking, special executions, executions,  and the last one is the easiest I chose downs for my week 12 day 4.  All the other missions I just tried really hard to complete, but didn't care all that much.

So in short , i should just worry about the 100% threats and if I get the lower threats try to do the missions but if I don't complete these don't worry about it it :o?

Exactly.  And only do this as a last resort, you shouldn't need to, but if you have a 100% threat, and you can't even complete the first level, and you are on your last day, you could exit to the xmb screen, and it won't count your progress, so you can try again, would suck if you had to start over.

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1