Let's do a little holiday giveaway - $20 PSN Code (Event Closed, Winner Announced)

ZitMeatloaf

Highly Scientific Poll!  

181 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best movie ever made in the history of cinema?

2. 2. What is the best song ever recorded in the history of music?

• "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men
    • "Macarena" by Los del Rio
  3. 3. That ZitMeatloaf sure seems like a popular, sexy, and all around awesome guy. Which awesome celebrity does he remind you of the most?

• I literally can't tell him apart from Craig T. Nelson.
    • It's like he's a walking clone of Steve Guttenberg.

You should have made the poll so that you can see who voted for what option. Now there's no way for you to know who voted in it, unless the creator of the thread can still see that. If that is the case, then just ignore this.

Edited by Mike13858

5 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

You should have made the poll so that you can see who voted for what option. Now there's no way for you to know who voted in it, unless the creator of the thread can still see that. If that is the case, then just ignore this.

Good catch, I changed it just to be on the safe side.

28 minutes ago, wildkatb said:

Voted - LOL! Never saw (or heard of) either movie but... how can anybody resist a title like Robot Jox?

Look i like giant boxing robots just as much as the next guy but the baby would find a someway somehow to defeat them, trust me on this that baby needs a nerf because of how powerful he was in that movie.

i had to pick something random for the first and third poll as i must admit i am not the most familiar with movies nor actors really. at least i felt somewhat redeemed with the second poll as i am a lot more acquainted with music lol. 

i hope i am qualified to be in the running despite only knowing of 1/3rd of what i even voted for. xD 

I haven’t thought about Robot Jox since I mentioned it as obvious reference material when Pacific Rim came out. No one knew what I was talking about.  Before then, I hadn’t thought about that movie since 1993. 

For some reason I really want to watch Short Circuit and binge watch Coach right now. 

Edit: @ZitMeatloaf, it seems you may want to put a height requirement on this ride ;-). It’s killing me that folks have never heard of Steve or Craig T.

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
  • Like 1