Where did you buy this game?

Everywhere I look to buy it, it's almost at full price. Even used versions on Ebay or Amazon, the lowest it goes is like 45 - 50 bucks. Why doesn't it drop? Is it because there's not enough supply so price maintains high? It's almost a 4 year old game. On a budget here... I guess the vita version is an option but i really prefer ps4.

Edited by linkdevivo

I been waiting somewhat for this like to drop considerable this black friday from gamestop or something but nope nope nope. I think its just it didnt sell well. Typically games that sell extremely well drops price pretty fast. Or these devs just know there is no point in dropping price...game is made for fans and fans will buy nevertheless. I guess rather than cater to everyone to buy their game just because its cheap and then give terrible reviews they rather just sell to fans. idk. But if you rather get ebay copy, current bid is $12.50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ys-VIII-8-Lacrimosa-of-Dana-PS-Vita-US-Version-Not-Sealed-Barely-Played/283694496130?hash=item420d827982:g:lmEAAOSwVt9d4tdP

I dont even mind digital at this point but lowest digital went was 30$

• 2 weeks later...

its somewhat rare. the lesser known RPGs...

Ys 8

Neptunia

Atelier series

often rarely drop price very much. You'll find most for 40-60$.

i went to my local ebx and asked if they had one, they didnt but got it delivered from another store for me and i paid 36$. didnt have the artbook but whatever. works.