This has got to be the fastest sequel ever produced

BoozinBrahmin

Well you could say this about almost every game that suddenly has ports of a game released at similar times that weren't on the system before.

A few weeks ago t Five Nights At Freddy released with two games and then another two games a week after each other. Doesn't mean that 2 sequels were made in a week though :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 01/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Gotta cash in and take advantage of the people who essentially pay for a platinum and not the game. 

what a load of rubbish. These games keep me sane on long car journeys, Play after platinum as some of them are pretty enjoyable. An easy platinum and cheap price is just a nice little bonus 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Anybody know why I can't download this to the PS vita, it isn't appearing in my download list on the vita and the download button is missing on the store. 

Edit: in case anybody runs into this, vita purchases now seem to go right to the bottom of your download list on the vita instead of the top as before.

Edited by x7eight
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, x7eight said:

Anybody know why I can't download this to the PS vita, it isn't appearing in my download list on the vita and the download button is missing on the store. 

Edit: in case anybody runs into this, vita purchases now seem to go right to the bottom of your download list on the vita instead of the top as before.

Thanks for the tip, was starting to get nervous because I couldn't access it >x<