daveallbeers

Memory Chip #30 - Paleontologist

7 posts in this topic

I have a problem with getting the #30 memory chip at the Paleontologist.

Everything else in the game is completed and the last thing missing is the memory chip 30. According to PowerPyx trophy guide I have to do "a few more" deliveries after leveling up the Paleontologist to 5 stars to get the email which unlocks the last memory chip. i have done now 10 hours of gameplay only to do orders for the Paleontologist, but never got that email.

Has anybody else had this Problem?

have you slept in a Private Room during those 10 hours? the emails come in after you sleep...

Yes, after each delivery I have slept in a safe hose which was build in that area... I have done all the orders for 4-5 times now..

Edit: Okay.. I think I know what the problem was: I didn't read the first email from the paleontologist. So it locked me out of receiving new mails from him.. after realizing that I had to sleep a few times in the private room and got the email... hopefully that helps somebody else and not doing the same dumb mistake I did :D

Edited by daveallbeers

Had the same problem with this memory chip. Just gather some lost cargo for him, deliver it one by one and sleep after each delivery. The mail will come eventually. 

Well, like I mentioned: this is what I have done and didn't work until I read the first email I have got from the paleontologist. this is what locked me out of getting new mails and I didn't noticed it.. but thankfully I got the last chip und finally plated the game!

Edited by daveallbeers

I have a similar problem. I was able to level my paleontologist up quickly since he had a lot of lost cargo near him and he was level 5 and I noticed I didn't get the required email after resting in a nearby safe house several times. I seen this thread about the first email. I checked all and I didn't even get the first. Anyone know if I locked myself out of it or can I trigger it still somehow?

If im not mistaken the 4th email was the memory chip one but i had to bring him like 10+ orders for it to triger.