Connor's outfit not unlocking

Hi everyone. I have an issue regarding AC IV and Connor's outfit. It won't unlock no matter what.

I started playing AC IV just a couple of weeks ago, and only had saved data from AC: Brotherhood and Revelations. I didn't even start those games, just did the multiplayer trophies.

So I conveniently thought that Connor's outfit wouldn't unlock since I didn't have any save from that game.

But now I have reached prestige level in AC III multiplayer (just like I did in Revelations), but still no outfit.

Am I out of luck here?

I've heard the only requirement for the outfit to unlock is having AC III "linked" to your Uplay account, but since Uplay is no more, I can't do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, SirWaWa said:

Try the mobile ubisoft app. The website doesn't support legacy titles but the app does.

Alright! Thanks for the input.

I have the mobile app, but I don't know where to go from there to get the costume to appear.

Yesterday I unliked my PSN account from Ubisoft website and linked it again from my PS3, to no avail.

I would really like to get my hands on that costume, even if it is a timed feature since it only works when connected to the Ubisoft servers, and when they go bye-bye for good, so will the costumes.

I platted AC3 (not sure if that matters) also I redeemed all the AC3 and AC4 rewards from UPLAY. When I go to the shop or the menu under outfits for Kenway, I have Connor's outfit unlocked. It has a check mark beside it and is in gold letters. Works fine for me.

13 hours ago, SirWaWa said:

Do you own these games with saves?

https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000018265/unlockable-altair-ezio-and-connor-outfits

I checked your profile and you do have these.

Do you have Altair's and Ezio's outift?

I finished ACB, ACR and AC3 before starting AC4.

Yes, I do have Altair's and Ezio's outfits.

My thought is that I won't get Connor's outfit because I started AC III AFTER I start AC IV, and I had AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations saves prior to that, so that's why I got the other two costumes.

It shouldn't work like that, since in the link you posted says you can play the games if you haven't before starting AC IV and still get the outfits.

Beats me.

That could be a solution, yes.

But I'm worried I may lose the other outfits (Altair's and Ezio's).

Besides, that would mean I have to play the game from scratch all over again, which sounds like a bummer.

I already uninstalled AC IV and reinstalled it, but It did nothing.

A Ubisoft representative reached out to me in the official forum and told me to "fill in the blanks in my profile" and, as a last resort, unlink the PSN account to Ubisoft and launch the game.

But those solution did nothing...again.

I'm running out of options here ?

EDIT: GOT THE OUTFIT!!

I started playing Assassin's Creed II (which I don't really think was the decisive factor), but most importantly, I redeemed Ezio's outfit from Ubisoft Club for Assassin's Creed III, which was also my last reward to redeem for that game.

Right after that, I switched to Assassin's Creed IV and the message popped!

So exciting! Right??

Edited by Ghanupher
Problem solved!

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2019 at 9:03 PM, SirWaWa said:

No problem. By the way incase you get AC: Rogue it has a similar bonus to AC: Black Flag. On startup I unlocked the same outfits as AC: Black Flag plus Edward Kenway's.

There is a one year expiry I think after the date you earn them. So try to use them ASAP.

Will have to check that out once I start Assassin's Creed Rogue. Thanks.

Bummer that it's only for a year, though.