PSNP 2019 Year End Awards

Piece of Cake

1L45d084.png

Steins;Gate 0

I did a number of VNs this year, but I'll go with Steins;Gate 0 as it felt the shortest and I had already played it before too, there aren't many important choices either. Great game though and I enjoyed replaying it after playing Elite earlier in the year, I do think the original game is better though.

It's Like Dark Souls

1L5ae327.png

Gran Turismo 5

There's really no contest for this one, even if we were to allow platinums from any year. Easily my proudest, hardest and longest platinum I have ever obtained and the journey was hell. Thankfully I had a few friends on Discord to help encourage me during the many many periods where I had lost all hope. I'm still kinda in disbelief that it's done after being on my list unfinished for over 8 years.

Bad Ass Award

Lbc3d3f.png

Gran Turismo 5

Same as the above really, but I'll narrow it down further and specifically say the AMG trials. Don't get me wrong, most of the non-afk playtime was brutal, but AMG broke my spirit time and time again. You have to do a time trial on a course that lasts 7-10 minutes depending on the car. You have to do each sector 4 times - once with 4 different cars - and then do a full lap with each of the four cars, and some of the full lap requirements felt like they had 0 room for error. When I was finally done with the AMG Academy I was so elated.

Grind Of The Year

Lbc3d3f.png

Gran Turismo 5

Starting to see a bit of a trend here but GT5 is the grindiest plat I have ever done, one of the trophies is for reaching level 40 in A-Spec for example and this required playing the hardest map in the game over and over again in 4 hour intervals for 60-80 hours... And then you have the B-Spec grind which takes over twice as long, but thankfully the game plays itself for that so I sat there playing Ys on Vita, playing Arkham City on PS4, or watching Black Mirror while GT5 did its thing. There are also two 24 hour events that need to be done, a 16 hour one, and several other multi-hour ones. Oh and then you have to go grind to get 256 unique paints (RNG), get 1,000 cars... Uncharted 3's MP grind was nothing compared to this.

King of the Internet

This is going to have to be a N/A for me, the most online I did this year was boost Burnout Paradise remastered and help out a group of people boost Arkham Origins.

Worst Online Experience

Likewise, N/A. Both of the boosts I did this year went smoothly and everyone co-operated well so there's really nothing to be angry about here.

Sleeper Hit of the Year

L5daa3d.png

Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram

Going to cheat a little here and go with Steins;Gate Elite, but not because of Elite (Elite was actually a bit disappointing imo) but because it came with Linear Bounded Phenogram, a non-canon spin-off that contains 11 short stories in the world of Science Adventure (the series S;G is a part of.) I had low expectations for it based on what people had said online before it was localized, but I absolutely loved it. Mr Braun's story was a tad tedious but the rest was incredibly engaging, easily my GOTY this year and I'd bet most people will skip it because (for some reason) it was released without any trophies at all.

Biggest Bomb of the Year

L5daa3d.png

Steins;Gate Elite

I would've gone with Insomniac's Spider-Man, but to be honest that kinda met my expectations of being pretty generic, it's really no better or worse than the Amazing Spider-Man games imo, but Elite I was actually quite excited for to see how an animated VN was going to work, how they're going to make everything smooth, what all the scenes that weren't in the anime were going to look like... But a fair amount of it wasn't even animated and it cut content and while overall it's a fine experience, it really just doesn't hold up compared to the original version for me. But hey at least it came with Linear Bounded Phenogram so I felt my money was worth it for that alone even if Elite itself was disappointing.

Best Trophy Image

1L010a29.png

Dragon's Dogma

Decided to restrict myself to plats for this one because otherwise it would've been way too hard to choose. As it is it came down to a choice between several games even just using plats, but ultimately I went with Dragon's Dogma. No special reason really, it just looks nifty.

Worst Trophy Image

1La2d963.png

Burnout Paradise Remastered

If it were any more generic it'd just be an image of a platinum trophy. The whole list looks like this, just with different tints applied and it's not particularly relevant to Burnout outside of being a wheel that could easily be associated with most other racing games on the market. Very bland.

Best Female Character

Image result for makise kurisu vn

Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate Elite)

Going to go with Kurisu because she's a wonderfully written character who grows as the game progresses and has great chemistry with the rest of the cast. She's strong, she's capable, and outside of being a bit of a tsundere (especially early in the game), she doesn't tick any of the obnoxious anime trope boxes. She's not used for fanservice, she's not a loli. She's just a genuinely strong character.

Best Male Character

Image result for okabe rintarou

Okabe Rintaro (Steins;Gate Elite)

There are so many male characters out there that it was kind of hard to pick, so I'll go with Okabe. He's a deep character who has wonderful growth over the course of the game, stacking it you can really see just how far he comes and how much depth is hidden behind his admittedly rather obnoxious Hououin Kyouma personality. He's not flawless, but no great character is because his flaws are what make him so interesting and allow such growth.

Best Plat of the Year

1Lcae65b.png

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Wasn't quite sure what to expect going into this but I absolutely loved it, the handling is great, there's decent challenge without it feeling unfair at all, and it doesn't outstay its welcome either. If anything I'd say it was a bit short, shame there weren't any DLC trophies for the new stuff they've been adding every month. Even if it was just one bronze a month for beating the new Oxide trial, I'd take it.

Wurst Plat of the Year

1L76043d.png

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Was going to post GT5 again but I felt it won enough awards and the elation that earning it provided was worth something I suppose. This game is just bad, and it's not hard so you feel accomplished when it's done like GT5, you're just glad the tedium is over. It's buggy, the levels aren't interesting, and it has an awful tower defense game that feels like it takes up half the playtime. It's not my least favourite LEGO game, that title is taken by LEGO Hobbit on the Vita, but it's definitely towards the bottom. Outside of GT5 this was a relatively strong year for me in terms of how much I enjoyed my games - I did even get some enjoyment out of this. It was just the worst of a pretty fun selection.

Most Anticipated Platinum of 2020

1L54bc8a.png

Robotics;Notes Elite

Next year seems relatively dry for me in terms of new games. There's Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 remasters coming that I'm excited for, if I can ever get myself through the poorly aged PS3 version of 3, there's Tales of Arise, but I still have Vesperia, Zestiria, a Graces f stack and both Symphonia games on my list so I'm not exactly aching for more Tales content, and other than that... I can't really think of anything to be excited for next year? The new Batman game maybe if it ends up being a 2020 game. But Robotics;Notes finally being localized after all these years is very exciting to me (and DaSH and maybe even the Steins;Gate romance spin-off too!) because now all of the mainline Science Adventure games are available in English apart from Chaos;Head (and you could try and make a case for Occultic;Nine which really wants to be a part of the franchise but afaik isn't officially.) Hopefully C;H is also coming sooner rather than later.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 4

Piece of Cake Award 

Ld143c6.png

Literally 5-10min plat with debug mode, game sucks too xD 

It's Like Dark Souls 

1L5670e9.png

it really isn't as hard as its rarity but does have it challenges at times plus when online was up it had a tendency to potentially glitch your trophies, though i thankfully didn't have that issue, this was also plat 400 for me

Bad-Ass Award

This has to go to Crash Dummy, im thankfull they made this on sale for $1, because it is truly one of the worst/broken games available on PS4, i add Tower of Dragonasia too , just terrible 

Grind of The Year 

The biggest grind for the year is one im currently doing, Quantam Theory online, its not as bad as people say and people im doing it with are great people 

King of The Internet 

This is tough got so many conteders , but i'll say Quantam Theory, its being a smooth fun session with good people/friends, for 1 trophy its from BF5, had a good friend persist in helping me get the Death From Above trophy even though i sucked awful at flying planes.

Worst Online Experince 

I haven't had any bad online experinces this year thankfuly 

Sleeper Hit of Year

L920896.png

Arguably a fun, cute little platformer that was $10 and cross-buy, such a enjoyable experince i reccomend to everyone 

Biggest Bomb of Year

For me was Conan Exiles just don't see the appeal for it, luckily they added debug mode for easy plat 

Best Trophy Image

1L5670e9.png

Gotta be Twisted Metal's platinum, just how badass is that Skull ?

Worst Trophy Image

1Ld3c8b1.png

Fractured Minds trophy are all the basic trophy pictures,

Best Female Character

Really Don't have one

Best Male Character

Dante from Dante's Inferno 

Best Plat of Year

1L5670e9.png

Has to be Twisted Metal, i had played some previously but had put it away and left it and i assumed thats how it would be, until i heard servers were closing so i decided to do it , best idea ever, so i then left it to be 400 which it was, cleaned up a couple of long trophies in 2019 and boom plat

Wurst Plat of Year

Ld143c6.png

This game is just terrible, thanks for the debug mode, this makes you realise how much better Ratalaika games are 

Whatever i make plat 600

• Like 1

Piece of Cake Award

1L727cd6.png

Sagebrush

This game actually took me less time to plat than My Name is Mayo and Mr. Massagy. That isn't to say it's a bad game. I actually rather enjoyed the experience here! It's a neat little atmospheric story game. A game Ratalaika brought to PSN that is genuinely worth a look!

It's Like Dark Souls Award

1Lcd51a0.png

Plague Inc Evolved

This game wasn't very difficult but a few of us going for it back in February had to contact the devs to fix an issue within the Scenarios so we could finish it. They were timely about it and very pleasant, so it wasn't an issue. But I haven't really gotten many "tricky" plats this year! So yeah, this would have to be the closest thing for this award.

Bad Ass Award

L07c63f.png

Dauntless - Clutching It Out in the Trickier Fights

Some of the fights in Dauntless can be pretty damn intense, especially solo! Nightstalker had his moments, Rezakiri as well. Many of the buffed up versions of earlier monsters were terrifying at first, too. Each time I was able to finally beat a monster that was keeping me down, I was relieved. And then I had to go fight that monster a million more times to get all the materials I needed!

Grind of the Year Award

Lf527c7.png

Happy Dungeons - Grinding the 100% Before Shutdown

A combo of actual grind and leaving my console on overnight to grind hours toward the required 100 hours, this game was about 10% enjoyment and 90% grind. Sad that it had to shutdown, but satisfied to have this grind done and over with!

King of the Internet Award

L740f82.png

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

A fantastic expansion to an already fantastic game. I still have to go finish everything up in this game, but I've gotten terrific mileage out of it already. World and Iceborne alike were both worth every penny I spent on them! I love joining onto S.O.S.'d missions and helping people clear monsters they're struggling with. 

Worst Online Experience Award

L07c63f.png

Dauntless - Bugs Galore

Dauntless is an interesting game because while its core gameplay is very fun and the monsters are all very interesting, it has suffered from some intense bugs and performance issues. Many of them are fixed now, but as I was playing, they were rampant. From the fire monsters causing massive frame drops because of all their particle effects, to bugs with inputs (the glitch where your button-hold meter would hit maximum but not complete your action was infuriating and was present for SO long), to crashes, AI issues, and much more. One of the buggiest games I've ever enjoyed. And the community never seemed to like talking, too! Everyone I ran into was very quiet. Just because the monsters bite doesn't mean I do!

Sleeper Hit of the Year Award

L7f96fa.png

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Honestly I expected this game to be straight shit. But it was a dollar, so I decided to give it a shot. And I genuinely had a really good time with it! It's just a goofy little hero shooter. And there's plenty of kids freaking out over mic all the time, which is very amusing.

Biggest Bomb of the Year Award

L50e364.png

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Damn! This game sucks. I don't even wanna talk about it because it disappointed me so much lmao

Best Trophy Image Award

1L5f4227.png

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven Platinum

I actually did not care much for this game but it's the only platinum I've earned this year that doesn't suck! It's very colorful which is pleasing to my simple mind.

Worst Trophy Image Award

1Lca8468.png

My Time at Portia Platinum

Very, very good game. Very, very lame platinum image.

Best Female Character Award

60Lb9f5da.png

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth - Lilith

I like to play Lilith in BoI. She can't fire tears of her own, but she has small pals that do that for her. They receive all the effects of passive items that you pick up. It very fundamentally changes how you play the game, and I think that's pretty cool! Also I've mostly played shitty games this year so I kind of have to pick this.

Best Male Character Award

L6dc314.png

Wizardry - My Friend Kroeger

You can make your own characters in this game so I made my autistic pal Kroeger. He's ripped as hell and does karate, so I made him one of the strange dwarf looking creatures. He is very powerful, both in-game and out, and I suspect that he knows this. Anyways, I'm picking him because he is a very Good Male Character.

Best Plat of the Year Award

1L64430c.png

Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion

One of the games I wrote a guide for this year, Spooky's is a fun little indie horror game that I enjoyed quite a bit. My Time at Portia is also notable here cuz I was struggling to pick between this and that, but I think Spooky's edges it out.

Worst Plat of the Year Award

1L1d5121.png

Hotel Transylvania 3

I don't even need to say anything lmao

Most Anticipated Plat of 2020

1Laff835.png

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Remaster

I wanna make up for my lackluster year in plats for 2019 with this monster next year. Wish me luck boys

• Like 2

Piece of Cake Award: A Winter's Daydream - Under 10 minute platinum with a turbo controller..

It's Like Dark Souls: Gauntlet - The final boss took me dozens of tries.

Bad Ass Award: Doom - Tearing ass through demons in every way possible; so satisfying.

Grind of the Year: Instead of grinding XP or kills, this year I grinded stacks of ezpz plats. :D

King of the Internet: Magicka 2 - Tomfoolery with 3 of my best friends.

Worst Online Experience: Deadfall Adventures - Crap servers, crap trophy requirements...crap game.

Sleeper Hit of the Year: Livelock - Twinstick co-op shootin' in a condensed package.

Biggest Bomb of the Year: Munchkin: Quacked Quest - Utter trash release of a beloved card game franchise. Waste of $25

Best Trophy Image: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Blues and reds; 3edgy5me

Worst Trophy Image: Farcry Primal - I know they're all supposed to be cave drawings, but they're fugly.

Best Female Character: Cassie Drake - Hopefully we can keep stellar Uncharted titles going following their daughter

Best Male Character: Doom Guy (Doom)

Best Plat of the Year: Dark Cloud - Nostalgia in my hands

Wurst Plat ov teh Yeer: HexTunnel Touch - The fuck was I thinking?

Most Anticipated Plat of 2020: Marvel's Spider-Man - It's the only release I've cared about in quite a few years.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 2

Piece of Cake
Goosebumps: The Game for obvious reasons. If not obvious to those that haven't heard/played it, it's a point and click.

It's Like Souls
Nothing I did was incredibly difficult this year. If I had to choose though I guess it would be BioShock Infinite's stupid 1999 mode which wouldn't have been too bad if you could buy things and not have to scavenge. I exploited the actual most difficult trophy in the DLC lol.

Badass Award
This is kind of a weird one but I'm putting it. I never really thought I'd get the plat in CoD's Advanced Warfare because I had no intention of getting PS+. However I saw that if you got the one true online trophy on the PS3 version where online is free it would auto pop on the PS4. Come to find you still needed the online access on the PS4 version otherwise you can't access that part of the game. Got PS+ on sale just because and auto-popped the last trophy and plat. As a bonus I was able to confirm the method for the guide team so it could be added to the guide. It also made me smirk because I have no need for the PS3 version's list and hid it. xD

Grind of the Year
Accel World vs Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight...without a doubt. If I get to Hollow Realization this may change but I'm not sure.

King of the Internet
Technically self boosting the online trophy for CoD: AW lol. No better players to play with than yourself. :awesome:

Worst Online Experience
The very short amount I played in Far Cry 5. Fucking retards jumping around just throwing bats across the screen.

Sleeper Hit of the Year
I tend to play games I know I'm going to like, but I guess it would be a tie between Warriors Orochi 4 and BioShock. I expected both to be good but WO4 was much better than expected, and BioShock made me see why everyone loved it when it came out even if I don't share the same "wow" feelings. Probably would have if I played when it first came out though.

Biggest Bomb of the Year
Here we go...The Witcher 3. This game was not nearly as good as the praise I saw it get.  Shitty controls, loose combat, and most of all...Gwent. Sorry but when your very large open world has tons of opportunity for fighting all these cool creatures and different factions and you go and make it a completely useless feature by getting weighed down very quickly, gear degradation, and you get next to nothing for exp...what the fuck is the point? It made the combat and exploration incredibly unappealing to me. I don't know the whole story and lore of the series so I never give a full/real opinion of it. Didn't care for most characters, but I did find the DLCs better story-wise. Especially Hearts of Stone.

Best Trophy Image
Nothing really great looking this year...
Best plat image and personal favorite image.

Warriors Orochi 4 and Kingdom Hearts III
1La7215b.png9L3db5d1.png

Worst Trophy Image
Worst plat and overall worst images as they are the same just different colors and tiny details.
1Lc9a30f.png

Best Female Character
Geralt  Technically this has to go to Aveline from AC Liberation Remastered.

Best Male Character
I suppose it would be Booker DeWitt from BioShock Infinite for accepting what needed to be done and not fighting it, or Artyom from Metro Exodus for not being a good little sheep.

Best Plat of the Year
Warriors Orochi 4. It was just really fun to play especially after the travesty that was Dynasty Warriors 9's failed attempt at being fresh.

Wurst Plat ov teh Yeer
Tie between The Witcher 3 because fuck you gwent cards and AW vs SAO because holy balls of the lord what a boring ass grind.

Probably the next Assassin's Creed game because it'll be something my brother and I get to play, or my first PS5 platinum. :devil:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 4

Piece of Cake Award: Tower of Dragonasia. Every shitty game of this ilk should have a debug mode.

It's Like Dark Souls: Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, as always. Gave it a few honest tries and it went about as well as you'd expect. Still my greatest regret ever as a trophy hunter... yes, even more than the sports games with trophies that are unobtainable now. Doesn't help that I already hated the game by the time I started the DLC.

Bad Ass Award: Unleashing swaths of justice(?) upon the unholy creatures of Mordor with more tools at my disposal than ever in Shadow of War was good. Especially taking on people's fortresses online, getting a gold ranking more often than not. Honorable mentions to the people who didn't have a prayer against me online in WWE games (more on that later) and that time I got a 179 hit combo in Spider-Man.

Grind of the Year: In terms of being a grind just for the hell of it--no trophies to be gotten--doing the benchmarks in Spider-Man. Some eight-nine hours of repeating various battle moves, of which five were Perfect Dodges only. Would have liked to see the platinum rarity if this were a requirement!

King of the Internet: Guess it'll have to be Shadow of War, with 120+ connected hours and counting. With endless Conquests, Vendetta missions, pit fights, weekly challenges... it's my new, and indeed only, "live service" go-to after I decided to quit Assassin's Creed: Origins. It's a fun, undemanding gameplay loop to do while catching up on podcasts and things.

Worst Online Experience: WWE games when I end up fighting losers with cheap tactics that they probably stole from a YouTube video somewhere. I can take a loss if it's against a worthy opponent, but these kinds of scum should have their internet privileges revoked, and maybe their hands chopped off or something, I don't know. To my credit, even though I am the moral victor by default, I didn't ragequit once. Of my seventeen losses on the way to fifty wins, let's say about five of them were fair ones I'll concede without question.

Sleeper Hit of the Year: Guess it'll have to be Seasons after Fall. Expected nothing and was greeted by one of the most complete artistic visions I've ever seen. It's everything people claimed stuff like Braid was but really wasn't. Indie games at their best really can offer something AAA games more often than not can not do by virtue of their very idiom. It receives the ultimate honor in being a game I'll replay again and again.

Biggest Bomb of the Year: I haven't had as bad a time playing games this year as I did when playing InnerSpace. Nothing about this game works. From its awkward controls, to its terrible level design, to its complete lack of giving you a reason to care about it, it is a tier seven shit sandwich of the highest order and I would recommend it to precisely nobody. Everything that sucks about indie games is in here. Revoke the developer's license to program games on anything more complex than a potato.

Best Trophy Image: 

1L13ff8b.png

Just like everything else about God of War, it's pure class and a labour of love. Genuinely looks like some kind of cave etching or whatever, and it even ties into the potentially heartbreaking ending.

Worst Trophy Image: 

1L21af02.png

Just look at it. Wailing Heights was a completely decent bit of adventure game fun and certainly deserved better treatment than this. Combining an offensive colour palette with a lack of background transparency and a stretched resolution... easily one of the ugliest platinum images ever. Even now I can hear the pixels on my phone display suffering from having to render it...

Best Female Character: Freya from God of War. One of the most heartbreakingly conflicting character arcs in recent history, and one so inherently womanly at that. Also big ups to Clementine, Mary Jane Watson, and Aunt May.

Best Male Character: It's something that I genuinely thought I would never say, but it's goddamn Kratos, Son of Sparta. His growth as a character is tremendous, and still feels true to his roots somehow. All he did was for his family, after all. Atreus is a close second. I cared about them both every step of the way, even when they did something stupid. One of the best stories in gaming for a reason. Also like to give a shoutout to one of the best Peter Parkers/Spider-Men to come along in a looooooooooooooooong time. Eh, I'll give one to my boy Talion as well, for his endless grit and determination in the face of an unwinnable battle.

Best Plat of the Year: God of War. End of story. It made it to my trophy cabinet for a reason (not that all of them are favourite games as much as representations of favourite franchises) and I'll be replaying it every year till Ragnarok.

Würsty platten de fürgen hürgen de börk börk börk: By rights, it should be something like InnerSpace, but let's be real here... it's Kingdom Hearts III. Words can't express my utter disappointment with this game. A bloated mess of a story, that I've come to live with when it comes to KH... but the game itself is dull and has no idea as to what makes completing a KH game satisfying. I may have two playthroughs under my belt in a year, but let me tell you... there aren't going to be many more of them. 

Most Anticipated Plat of 2020: I'm still waiting for RDR2 to grab me the way I hoped it always will. If not, I'm positively anticipating Days Gone, Fallen Order, and The Last of Us (never got too far on the PS3 version before the disc gave out). I've also got a few guaranteed bangers in FFVIII and the Uncharted Collection. Let's see what the new year brings.

• Like 4

Back again for the second year, time to award (or shame) some games!

Piece of Cake Award

Spyro the Dragon
Extremely easy & fun platinum as well as one of my first platinums of the year.

It's Like Dark Souls

The Surge

The only Souls like game I've platinumed this year since I'm saving Code Vein for a milestone & won't make it in time for the end of the year. Still a really fun game nonetheless.

Badass Award

Superhot VR

How can you not feel like a badass moving around in slow motion as you shoot red faceless dudes in the comfort of your living room.

Grind of the Year

Persona 4 Golden

A lot of grindy trophies such as getting the 250 navigation lines in one playthrough. Still an absolutely amazing game & glad I got it as my 150!

King of the Internet

Borderlands 3

Have been hyped for the game since it was announced & it did not disappoint. Played through the whole thing with my brother & a friend & it was fun from start to finish (minus all the bugs & glitches).

Worst Online Experience

Creed: Rise to Glory

Absolutely amazing VR Experience however the multiplayer for it was down right garbage since it was so glitchy & laggy. Your opponents movements end up looking like they're having a stroke in the middle of the ring because of it & hits that look like they'd hurt as much as getting hit by a leaf still manage to know you out. Still a great VR game when it comes to the singleplayer. 

Sleeper hit of the Year

Just In Time Incorporated

One of my top 3 VR games I've played so far & yet it's so unknown & is always looked over by people with a PSVR. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a PSVR as the game is a dumb kind of fun as well as a decently easy platinum minus 1 trophy. Plus you can even use my guide for it #SelfPromotion.

Biggest Bomb of the Year

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland

Technically I started this game back in 2017 but I never really went for the platinum seriously until this year. I'm a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series & expected a lot more out of this game however holy hell was it just a terrible game already around. Bad controls, boring gameplay, boring story. It's a farming sim where farming isn't even important or practically necessary.

The Invisible Hour

Just in case that last one don't really count since I started it like 2 years ago I'll also put this one which I also had high hopes for. Spent $20 on a game that lasted as long as a bathroom trip & didn't really play how I thought it'd play. I thought it'd be kind of like clue where you'd have to figure out who the killer is using time control & following people around but it turns out it was just a movie that you can rewind & watch from a different characters perspective.

Best Trophy Image

As I have a few favorites I'll put them all in as I can't really decide between them.

1Ldcd1b5.png

The Invisible Hour: The Eye that sees All

Collect all the trophies

1Lb3fb02.png

Borderlands 3: Ultimate Vault Hunter

Unlock all Borderlands® 3 Trophies

36Lec2053.png

Persona 4 Golden: The Power of Truth

Create Izanagi-no-Okami

Worst Trophy Image

As one of them is the pretty much an obvious pick, I've picked 2, both of which as self explanatory of why they're here.

1L7c9071.png

Borderlands 2: Borderland Defender Round Two

Unlock all Borderlands™ 2 trophies

1Lca8468.png
My Time at Portia: Time Well Spent

Unlock all of the Trophies

Best Female Character

Resident-Evil-2.jpg?w=620

Ada Wong: Resident Evil 2

100% My waifu of the year.

Best Male Character

WARNING: SPOILER FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3

Spoiler

027b5af384782d8151958e0d8c9886b3.jpg
Axel/Lea: Kingdom Hearts 3
Still remains my favorite character in the series to this day. I'm begging for Axel to have his own game, please make it happen Nomura.

Best Plat of the Year

I'm kinda tied between 3 of them so I'll list them all.

Kingdom Hearts 3

I've been hyped for the game for so long & it honestly didn't disappoint. I'd have to say it's my favorite game that came out this year. & the platinum was extremely fun to go for. Sad there wasn't any difficulty trophies this time around around though. Glad I have it was my 125th milestone like I planned for!

Persona 4 Golden

Started the game back in 2018 but only started going for the platinum this year since I was saving it for my 150th. Absolutely amazing game & the whole reason I bought a PS Vita in the first place. I do not regret it one bit.

Superhot VR

Absolutely amazing VR game & kept me occupied & sweating for hours. Being overweight & getting this platinum is an achievement in it's own right since this game will test your speed & endurance so I'm super proud that I managed to achieve it. Plus it has became my rarest platinum with around a 0.60% achievement rate!

Worst Plat of the Year

Like for the Best Plat of the Year, I have another tie but this time it's only 2.

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland

Absolutely despise this game. It retains nothing of what made Harvest Moon enjoyable & instead took a different path & focused on the villagers. That wouldn't be a bad thing if the entire point of the game was to trail & error gift people & do stuff for a year & pray an ending comes along. This game is almost unplayable without a guide & even then the guides get it wrong still. Not to mention the terrible controls & lack of substance. I wouldn't even recommend this game to someone I hate.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

I started this game back in 2017 however ended up getting rid of the game because I hated how it played. Bought it again for $5 awhile back & finished it up since it was at 70% & was annoying me & some how the game got even worse. Terrible voice acting, boring political/war story that is just like every other political/war story on earth & the gameplay is extremely clunky (I understand it was a PS Vita game but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was a PSP game & still had better, more smooth combat & they're both published by Square Enix & were both directed by Tetsuya Nomura so there really isn't an excuse). This game is honestly a sad excuse of a Final Fantasy game & I hate that I even bought it in the first place.

Now onto the main event! I'm extremely hyped for 2 games next year & I can't really narrow it down to one of them since I'm equally as hyped for them both.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Absolutely LOVE Final Fantasy 7 & have been looking forward to the Remake ever since it was announced & I can't wait to play it in March next year!

Persona 5 Royal

As a big Persona fan I can't wait for the Royal edition to come next year either since it's adding quite a bit of new content & I'll take any excuse to play some new Persona content.

Last year I picked Kingdom Hearts 3 as my Most Anticipated Platinum of 2019 & I can whole heartily say that it did live up to the hype!

Also because I don't play by the rules I'm adding 2 Categories of my own that I think should be added to the list of Categories.

Best VR Experience

Superhot VR

My favorite VR game I've played so far & my rarest platinum to date with about a 0.60% achievement rate!

Worst VR Experience

The Invisible Hour

This isn't a VR only title but it can be played in VR and honestly it's extremely boring. Nothing screams fun like following a bunch of people around a mansion & just watching them do stuff for a few hours while you rewind time to do it with someone else until the game ends.

• Like 3

Alright. Here's my awards!

Piece of Cake Award: Undertale

Le71ec5.png

Yeah, easy peasy game all right. the only other "real" challenger I had in this category was The Sexy Brutale, but since I had to pull out a guide for parts of it I'll keep it as Undertale. They should have made a consumable item "Piece of Cake"...

It's Like Dark Souls: Metal Slug Anthology

L8ebf3a.png

I used to play all of these in the actual arcades, and on MAME, but I played it on a lower difficulty. Since it's designed to eat your quarters, it's pretty tough. A few of the missions were awful.

Bad Ass Award: Arkham Knight Community Challenges

108La765ca.png

Getting through Crime Alley was no joke. Beating Iceberg Lounge and a few of the other challenges were insanely satisfying too.

Grind of the Year: Driveclub

Lfe0221.png

The sheer number of DLC's was a grind, and then some of the races were pretty hard and I was always milliseconds too slow. I'm looking at you Venom Lap. I ended up needing almost a week break just to continue this game.

King of the Internet: Journey

bTThWWa.png

I don't have too many online games this year, but I definitely enjoyed playing this with my friends here.

Worst Online Experience Uncharted 4

Le31f85.png

So bad, I skipped two of the DLC trophies just because it was awful. From graphics that look last-gen, to boring modes, and requiring semi-skilled players being with you, its just a big no. I did manage to suffer the online for the platinum though.

Sleeper of the Year

L57f32a.png

This game gets a lot of hate. Maybe I enjoyed it because I'm fascinated with the technical marvels achieved in this game, or maybe because I played after some patches, or just my fascination with space type exploration, but I loved this game and expected nothing going into it.

Biggest Bomb of the Year: Rime

L0024ed.png

I've found I enjoy indies quite a bit lately, somewhat more than AAA's even sometimes. But this just didn't do it for me.

Best Trophy Image: The end is a new beginning.

1Ld9bf75.png

Ironically, the best image I have is from Rime though.

Worst Trophy Image : All Trophies Obtained (Horizon Zero Dawn)

1Lf9f2b0.png

From such a beautiful game, they could have made an amazing colorful and more inspiring platinum image. Oh well.

Best Female Character   /   Best Male Character

UIhJTwZ.png   PKT7EUz.png

2B from Nier Automata. Kratos from any of the God of War games. They're both just amazing.

Best Platinum of the Year : Tricky Towers

1L1c5330.png

This is a game I didn't really need to be glued to a guide for. It was just pure fun.

Wurst Plat ov teh Yeer : Fallout 4

1L06f680.png

Maybe I was tired of Fallout games (they're not quick). Maybe I disliked all the side quests that started to feel like filler. Maybe the grindy elements got to me. For some reason, while I liked the game, I hated going for this platinum.

Most Anticipated 2020

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

• Like 4

Piece of Cake: 36 Fragments of Midnight

Lb46259.png

While i played several games that weren't difficult including some from POWGI or Nubla 2, but for many of those i still used a guide so this is the easiest i completed without help. It was a fun platformer which i knew pretty well since this is the 3rd stack i got :D (so this game appears 4 times on my profile)... Despite that it was still a nice but short adventure as the levels are randomly generated :)

It's like Dark Souls: Unravel 2

Le5bb8a.png

First of all: it's an amazingly good looking 2D Platformer. I love it. Playing through for the first time was already a little struggle with some puzzles. Completing all levels without dying was a lot harder. Finishing missions 2 to 7 within time limit was the real struggle. I started with mission 2 which is the hardest. After 5 days and 50 attempts (why can't we skip the intro cutscene??????) i went on to the next missions... those felt already easier in comparison, i did speedrun mission 5 in 3 attempts and mission 7 in 2. Then i tried again for mission 2 to no avail. Asked a friend to join in via shareplay since there's only local coop (?) and it took a few more starts over 3 days until we made by 7 seconds under par :D ... i wish they'd give us a bit more time on mission 2 (30 to 60 sec)... but the story doesn't end here... there are 20 sidemissions which i played 3-4 times each just to know them and then you have to complete all of them within 45 Min. Biggest problem: you have to run from 4 different rooms through a hub area and all that walking and loading missions count towards the time limit ?... i did make it on my 5th attempt but within few seconds i think 5 to 10 :D:D  :D not 100% sure as there's no ingame counter (again why??).... Awesome game that is somewhat ruined by the trophies :(

Badass Moment: Killing Lord Gwyn in Dark Souls

Lab9533.png

I struggled a lot with this game. Started it June 2014, never made it to the Capra Demon. Two years later teamed up with a mate, started anew made it past Chaos Witch Queelag, dropped the game again. 3 years later started over again with yet another friend and we made it all the way through together. Then used ng+ to defeat all bosses, get the covenants and weapons. Last thing i had to do was defeat the final boss Lord Gwyn and get the Dark Lord Ending. And here comes the great moment i remember: i died 10 times against Lord Gwyn. Then i searched for an easy method on google and read that you can counter attack pretty easy. I parried 5 attacks and boom! he was dead :P Got my :platinum: after 5 years 4 months. Hardest boss fight turned into easiest within the game :D

Grind of the Year: 8 To Glory

L9f5103.png

This one is the worst i did this year. Not the game i spent the most time in it, that would rather go to Ghost Recon Wildlands, but 8 To Glory felt the worst. It's a rythym game about Bull riding and you have to press L1 hundreds of times or a combination of :triangle::cross::circle::square: for each bull individually. It was only 6 hours until i got the :platinum: but it felt tiring :D ... At least in Wildlands you can read the stories if you pick up a document about local legends or use any weapon or attachment you found, so it never felt that wrong although of course i did use only 2-3 weapons but again it didn't feel that worse... Even Gauntlet wasn't such a bad grind as i used a turbo controller to get most of it done (15k kills for 6 different enemy typs for example)....

King of the Internet: Dead Island PS4

L5af96a.png

I played several cooperative games this year but the one i enjoy the most is one i am currently playing with 2 friends and we have a great time together smashing and kicking zombies to death. Part of the fun playing derives from one guy who cannot speak english very well (we're both germans) and i am often like every few sentences asked for a translation of a word or two. And oh boy is that difficult at times. But i am very happy we decided to go as a group because this is the first game we play together, before that i played individually with them...

Worst online experience: Borderlands 2 PS4

L880d01.png

We wanted to start this as a 3 player group but the one who suggested to play together never showed up :( A different guy joined in but that didn't go well either. The other two guys were have an argument often and we agreed it's better to not play again as a team again. I do play with those two individually more games but it's not really easy to play with 5 different people a coop game each :D

Sleeper Hit of the Year: Hue

La511ee.png

This is the hardest choice so far as there are the most candidates. Unravel 2 and Erica lose because i had to play them very long until :platinum: and i lost some fun along the way. Dust An Elysian Tale delivered exactly as i expected - it's a great game. But Hue on the other hand i had hardly any knowledge. I just wanted a new game for my Vita and read about Hue it's a puzzle game that has to do with colors. Right you are! Amazing game. Every puzzle had the right balance to make me think for a moment or two about its solution without getting depressed i might not make it. The story was intriguing as well and had some very philosophical moments that kept me interested. Only negative about this game is that chosing a color via right analog stick didn't feel good on the Vita...

Biggest Bomb: Indigo Prophecy (aka Fahrenheit)

L247929.png

When i heard about this game it's a very good older title by Quantic Dreams and that they made Heavy Rain after this one i was pretty excited. I bought it two years ago though and i waited until almost two months ago. But alas this didn't play well. The controls are wonky, sometimes i look at the right sight, push the button to walk or even run to the right side but my character decided to walk/run left sight... besides that it has some very long QTE sequences which i had to repeat several times without more than 2-3 mistakes. And last but not least the story goes around some supernatural powers from a guy that looks just as your ordinary John but he can fight with superhuman strength and even influence gravity if needed...

Best trophy image:  I Think I'll Buy The World from One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

29L3872e6.png

This is a :silver: from OPPW2 that totally shows whats important to her. Even if you don't know who Nami is, it's so obvious :D (the answer is money which is called "Berri" in One Piece, hence the symbol). I laughed a lot when i saw this one... Only her family has probably take that same place in her heart though :)

Worst trophy image: Zero Escape The Nonary Games

1L545d29.png

First of all, it's a great game. Or better to say it's a combination of two great games. But just 1 trophy image with 4 color variations, really? :(  Close candidate in this category is Danganronpa 2 but since that game has to designs (the :platinum: as its own) it's on 2nd spot :D

Best Female Character: Chloe Price from Life is Strange Before the Storm

mDAxsJ1.png

This isn't an easy choice because there's 3 girls to choose for me and with no one i'm very happy but among the frightened Erica (from the game of the same name), Alyessa L'Salle (who is the Cosmic Star Heroine :D) to whom i never got an emotional relationship i'll go for the girl that can talk her way out of every situation... almost... The best moments are when she talks to her late father. But i think she's a bit too rude against her mother's boyfriend...

Best male character: Okabe Rintaro from Steins;Gate 0

JnSXX8i.png

I had expectations when i started this VN and it delivered an emotional rollcercoaster. Okabe's personality and actions felt very right despite him being totally depressed after what had happened earlier to him (the event of the original Steins;Gate game). I too was happy and sad at the same time as he was when i saw Kurisu Makise again. I think he endured hell on earth within both games but still he sought a way to make things better for everyone else.

Best :platinum: this year: Dishonored (PS3)

1L09d145.png

Early this year i saw that i had 224 :platinum: and that i need something important as next title. Just a few moments later i remembered how much i enjoyed to sneak around the city of Dunwall. I played it 3 times more until i got the :platinum: and it is amazing how much freedom to explore the world and complete your objectives you have. Teleporting around is very helpful for sneaking around :) I'm not very happy that i had to do a high chaos (= kill many enemies, be seen by enemies) and a low chaos (= no killing, sneaking) playthrough, i'd prefer the latter one...

Wurst :platinum: this year: Mixups by POWGI

L3270b1.png

This category goes almost to 8 To Glory but Mixups is the most disappointing game for me this year. I didn't understand it, i didn't solve a single puzzle on my own which i did and do for all other POWGI games so far...

Most anticipated :platinum: of 2020: Mirror's Edge

Le88983.png

I decided to go for this :platinum: because of the Ultra rare Cleanup 2020 event here on psnp. I played it once on pc and once on ps3 and i think it's an amazing game. Faith is just awesome how she can traverse the city. But i have doubts i can get all the necessary stars in the time trials to complete this. Ever. To make things easier i bought a dlc to increase the amount of trials for which i only need 2 instead of 3 stars. Getting all trophies is a totally different story though :(

I name a second game in this category, one game that releases in 2020 :)

QTUL9Fw.png

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

xYkGfKI.png

Lb9019f.png

I've been a sucker for turn-based tactical games for so many years that I wouldn't dare to count, and Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden really does the job. I liked the premises and the humour (even though it's sometimes a little bit on the too corny side), and I found the gameplay quite OK. But real easy, even on max difficulty/ ironman iron mutant mode.

gl2oT0D.png

L57216c.png

Last year I put Nioh in this category, so this year it's only fitting I quote Bloodborne. Maybe next year it'll be Nioh 2 or Sekiro, who knows. :D Finishing Nioh made me want to go back to Bloodborne I had barely started a couple of years before and left there. Nice experience. Not that tough, never used online help, but it's the "borne" in soulsborne after all...

bs6ooqn.png

L776199.png

Stellaris, but only for one trophy: Xenophage (Keep at least 5 different species as livestock in your Empire ) :D. If that's not bad ass, I don't know what is. Dead Nation is a solid contender.

ZFFpcSC.png

L4544d2.png

Assassin's Creed Odyssey felt like a grind to me after like 10 hours.

9Qcj0Sn.png

L21ef56.png

I'd go for For Honor for the second year in a row, as I went back to it with the release of the Marching Fire DLC. Love the energy in that game. Also didn't play much online this year, apart from a little co-op (Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Sniper Elite 3 and Dead Nation)...

cBvB66k.png

None this year, everything I played online was pretty fine.

1sBtckq.png

Lcbd1f5.png

Phantom Doctrine. Nothing too amazing, just a nice XCOM-like, but with a nice 1983 espionage setting I really enjoyed.

cRmi7oS.png

None this year, yet I was tempted to write AC Odyssey. But even though I found it was disappointing and boring AF a lot of times, and couldn't wait for it to end after a while, I would find it unfair to call it "the biggest bomb of the year".

u5CcmMD.png

46L34b991.png

Same as my comment on Bad ass award: it's the trophy image for Xenophage, in Stellaris. More for what it stands for than for the artwork, though.

He3pFwi.png

1Lefe39c.png

Dead Nation trophies as a whole. Just the same one with different colours. Contenders are the DOS series, where they only reuse in game illustrations for spells, skills or whatnot as trophy images.

1mfQCVV.png

Sebille, in Divinity Original Sin 2. She can eat body parts to improve her skills and learn things.

z8JZgsh.png

Bormin, in Mutant Year Zero. He can eat corpses to regenerate, even his teammates'.

gnHxJFF.png

L0167c0.png

Dead Nation. Took me 8 years and 3 months! :D One of the games Sony gave for free to apologise for the PSN outage of 2011, barely played it at the time. And like Bloodborne, it was just sitting there with one measly trophy earned. Enjoyed it so much I bought the Apocalypse Edition for 4 euros for a second serving.

REO5sp8.png

L4544d2.png

Assassin's Creed Odyssey might not be the biggest bomb of the year, it's certainly the most boring plat I earned in 2019.

NbndgSB.png

Nioh 2, The Last of Us, part 2 or Cyberpunk 2077? Can't say really between those three: while I'm not over hyped, I'm still hoping for great games.

I know, a lot of my awards involve eating. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this during my lunch hour... :)

Edited by KennethMcCormick
Sp (that/than, since/side: stupid auto completion)
  • Like 3

Piece of Cake Award

Batman: The Enemy Within

It's Like Dark Souls

Final Fantasy X

Grind of the Year

Final Fantasy X

King of The Internet

Overwatch 

Sleeper Hit of the Year

My Time at Portia

Biggest Bomb of the Year

Vampyr 

Best Trophy Image

20Le4f545.png

Worst Trophy Image

1Lca8468.png

Best Female Character

Amicia - A plague tale innocence

Best Male Character

Sean - Life is Strange 2

Best Plat of the Year

Dragon Quest Builder 2

Worst Plat of the Year

Vampyr 

Most Anticipated Plat of 2020

Persona 5 Royal

• Like 1

Might update or replace with any of the plats I get from now to December 31.

Piece of Cake Award

L78ca45.png

This game based on Guardians of the Galaxy both comics and the movie and I liked that they tried to mix the comics and movie versions of Guardians of the Galaxy instead of LEGO's ALWAYS BASE THE LOOKS OF THE CHARACTERS ON THE MOVIES. The Best part of the game was Thanos getting one shot killed by Rocket, No Infinity War in that Multiverse

It's Like Dark Souls Award

L332a6a.png

Code Vein: It's a Anime Dark Souls that hints at being in the same universe as God Eater. Of the All Games I cleared with plats, This was the hardest mostly due to Blade Bearer and Cannoneer Boss Fight the 1st time(God, I hate Duo Boss Fights) but on the 2nd and 3rd they were easy or I was better at dealing with that Hag and Fat Bastard.

Bad Ass Award

1L25a470.png1Le6b57f.png1L2dc066.png

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy: Clearing ALL THREE Crash Bandicoot games and I thought I only would clear one of them. Now I hope I NEVER see a Level with "High" in the name in a Crash Bandicoot game again.

Grind of the Year

Ldf13e6.png

Accel World VS Sword Art Online: That damn grind was fine until Rank 9 Enhancing where I had to kill a damn Kabuterimon look alike with blades instead of four arms with Goku's Instant transmission Bastard. Now I don't wanna see a RPG with "Rings" as a Type of equipment for a while.

King of the Internet

Had to use online on Tekken 7, Code Vein and Accel World VS Sword Art Online. But I never login again after plat.

Worst Online Experience

Accel World VS Sword Art Online Online lobby was a ghost town which suited me just fine as I only went for the easy titles to get solo.

Sleeper Hit of the Year

Lf5d114.png

I liked this JRPG a lot so I'm glad it has a Sequel coming

Biggest Bomb of the Year

Meh, have no games that disappointed me this year

Best Trophy Image

28L183f0d.png

Always like having trophies with Images of Waifus and other characters, sometimes a Image of the area is nice too.

Worse Trophy Image

1L836de7.png

Not too fond of "use the same Image" for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum or same color as the said trophies. Only thing nice with them would be the ones Names that don't say "Platinum Award", Just "Platinum", Game name with "Platinum" or Just Game's own name or part of it.

Best Female Character

17e533a7a359994c0c99e1e2ad1f03f315725621

Alice(SAO): Alice was a blast to play as and she killed bosses quick (At least bosses not at LV 1000 or more). Looking forward to Alicization Lycoris so I can play as her again unless Yuuki is in that game then I must make a choice between them.

Best Male Character

Then I have the choice to play as male or female, I pick female most of the time and male only if I must(usless it's Fate or games with a romance option). The games I played this year did have some of the Male Characters I like over the female ones. In both Marvel Ultimate Alliance games I went with Spider-man team up with Iron man, Venom and Ghost Rider in MUA1 and MUA2 was a mixed team with Venom(only other guy on the team), Psylocke and Jean Grey.

Best Plat of the Year

A hard choice so I came back to that before or on 31

Worst Plat of the Year

Nothing comes to mind

L014591.png

I can only hope

Of the new games(plus some old ones)

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Death end re;Quest 2 (if it comes west)

Utawarerumono Trilogy

Marvel's Avengers

LEGO: Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga

Tales of Arise

Azur Lane: Crosswave (hopefully I can plat it with Noire if she's a DLC Character like Neptune)

My Hero One's Justice 2

Digimon Survive

The Two SAO games I have left before Alicization Lycoris

The Tales of games I have yet to plat

The Atelier games I have yet to plat

• Like 4

I'll do my list of nominees for now and then update with the winner once then end of the month rolls in.

Piece of Cake - Nominees

Spoiler

FullBlast

Batman: The Enemy Within

One Word

Metagal

My Big Sister

It's Like Dark Souls - Nominees

Spoiler

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Metal Slug Anthology

Bloodborne

Pillars of Eternity

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Bad Ass Award - nominees

Spoiler

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Bloodborne

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

This War of Mine

Grind of the Year - nominees

Spoiler

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Riddled Corpses EX

Assassin0s Creed: Origins

King of the Internet - nominess

Spoiler

Strange Brigade

Assassin's Creed Unity

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Bloodborne

Worst Online Experience - it's a surprise

Spoiler

Only one candidate

Sleeper Hit of the Year - nominees

Spoiler

Strange Brigade

Lost Sphear

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Transistor

White Night

Biggest bomb of the Year - nominees

Spoiler

Fear Effect Sedna

Outcast Second Contact

Pyre

Deponia Doomsday

Observer

Best Trophy Image - nominees

Spoiler

Get Even

Assassin's Creed Origins

FullBLast

Transistor

Worst Trophy Image

Spoiler

X-Blades

Riddled Corpses EX

One Word

Timothy vs Aliens

Burnout Paradise Remastered

Best Female Character

Spoiler

Detroit Become Human - Kara

Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Karen Bowman

Uncharted: Lost Legacy - Chloe Frazer

Assassin's Creed Origins - Aya

Best Male Character - nominees

Spoiler

Mafia 3 - Father James

Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek

Detroit Become Human - Connor

Detroit Become Human - Hank

Bloodborne - Gehrman

Best Soundtrack - nominees

Spoiler

Mafia 3

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

I Am The Hero

Detroit Become Human

Pyre

Best Plat of the Year - nominees

Spoiler

Horizon Zero Dawn

Assassin's Creed Origins

Bloodborne

Pillars of Eternity

Wurst Plat ov teh Yeer - nominees

Spoiler

X-Blades

Syberia 3

Outcast: Second Contact

Wizards Tourney

Timothy vs Aliens

Depends on what I still manage to plat this year. To be updated once the 31st comes around.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1