The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition Rated

DarkLordSHTR

If theres a new list ill eventually buy it. Its only 10 episodes so unlike the walking dead it isn't gonna be a 40 hour platinum like the two walking dead collections. Hopefully this means eventually we can get a rerelease of sam and max(with season 1) and tales from the borderlands collection in the future(with new lists and a plat) as well.

• Like 1

I already played through these games and I don't see the point in playing them a second time.

However this is a good choice for those who haven't gotten around to the TellTale Batmans. Not as good as the Arkham Batmans but TellTale did the job fine enough.

• Like 1

So what is this? Just a new collection with both games in one? I enjoyed them, pretty much like I did all Telltale games...but I doubt I'd re-buy them. They'd have to register as TWO entirely new Platinums for me to do that...and if TWD is anything to go by, that's not happening. 

If it were a completely separate list with an appropriate number of trophies for both games, I'd totally buy it. I love Batman, I don't mind replaying over and over and over. I enjoyed a lot of parts in these games and I'd also like the motivation to reply them and make different choices at some points.

• Like 1