DarkLordSHTR

The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition Rated

7 posts in this topic

The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition was given as multiplatform by the Australian Rating Board.

I think there will be a new list of games that includes the first two games.

Source

Edited by DaivRules
Replaced Classificationed with Rated in title for clarity

Good luck with that. 

I just bought the Enemy Within season pass for about 4 dollars and already have the 1st from PS+.

Hope that rumor works out for those in need

If theres a new list ill eventually buy it. Its only 10 episodes so unlike the walking dead it isn't gonna be a 40 hour platinum like the two walking dead collections. Hopefully this means eventually we can get a rerelease of sam and max(with season 1) and tales from the borderlands collection in the future(with new lists and a plat) as well.

I already played through these games and I don't see the point in playing them a second time.

However this is a good choice for those who haven't gotten around to the TellTale Batmans. Not as good as the Arkham Batmans but TellTale did the job fine enough.

So what is this? Just a new collection with both games in one? I enjoyed them, pretty much like I did all Telltale games...but I doubt I'd re-buy them. They'd have to register as TWO entirely new Platinums for me to do that...and if TWD is anything to go by, that's not happening. 

If it were a completely separate list with an appropriate number of trophies for both games, I'd totally buy it. I love Batman, I don't mind replaying over and over and over. I enjoyed a lot of parts in these games and I'd also like the motivation to reply them and make different choices at some points.