Master Builder help

DocHolliday25

2 hours ago, DocHolliday25 said:

I have at least one of everything when I look under Bridge Links for structures, but the trophy for Master Builder has not popped. I need some help with what I am missing. I appreciate any assistance ahead of time.

Anything other than roads that you built in a tutorial mission supposedly doesn't count.  I'd build a second of everything you only have one of and then see if it pops.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:54 PM, Snake2410 said:

Anything other than roads that you built in a tutorial mission supposedly doesn't count.  I'd build a second of everything you only have one of and then see if it pops.

I know for sure that I only built a bridge and safe house for the related story missions and still got the trophy when I finally built a timefall shelter. 

In Bridges - Porters menu (when you press options button - it's 2nd from bottom in menu), you can check all stats needed to platinum game. Open your own profile card (it will be top) and then swap cards. You can check there your Legends of Legends rating for each category, number of building created (sign, ladders, etc...) and maxed (like bridges, postbox, ziplanes). There is also statistic, which says how many items where created by chiral printer (XX/72). And many, many more useless stats :P

Edited by Mizdig_

7 hours ago, Killbomb said:

I know for sure that I only built a bridge and safe house for the related story missions and still got the trophy when I finally built a timefall shelter. 

Now that I think of it, the safehouse in the mission counted for me.  Not sure about the bridge because I think I constructed one outside of that mission before I unlocked everything needed for the trophy.