[EU] New sale starting today "Christmas Deals"

cris3f

Was checking the price of a DLC I want, it was on sale, but I didn't knew. Not even 15 minutes got bombarded by psprices with a lot of price warnings. It's the only place available to check for now, and it's neater than anything else anyway. The list seems to be pretty massive.

Already chose 2 that I want that are at a good price, some stuff isn't a good deal, but check there.

EDIT

It's no longer nameless, so I changed the topic title.

And their way to check what's there:

https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=STORE-MSF75508-PSXMASDEC

End date 23/12

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 3

Just now, SamS7398 said:

I believe that the first day of "12 Days of Christmas" starts today too, doesn't it?

Even if it does it's usually a disappointment. Only a bunch of AAA titles that mostly are available at better prices just a few days before or later.

• Like 1

Just now, cris3f said:

Even if it does it's usually a disappointment. Only a bunch of AAA titles that mostly are available at better prices just a few days before or later.

Very true. Can't recall getting anything from those deals last year... always a disappointment. 

The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel 1 and 2 will both be on sale so I’ll most likely grab those.

It was also lucky I saw this thread as I hadn’t paid attention to when the Black Friday sale ended so I almost missed out on getting Persona 5 on sale and having it sit in my backlog for ages before it went on sale again for an even cheaper price.

• Like 2

Well, out of 33 items in my wishlist, only one is on (a laughable) discount. So this sale is basically a copy-paste from other sales (apart dlcs i guess).

I will start considering renting and buying used games. It's almost a joke that they want to abandon retail and sell only games digitally, yet there is no variety in the ps store

• Like 1

After typing "12 Deals of Christmas" into Google, at least from what I found for the UK, Need for Speed, both standard and Deluxe Edition is the first deal.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/STORE-MSF75508-12DEALS52015/1

Also, the Christmas Deals are live with up to 70% off.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/STORE-MSF75508-PSXMASDEC/1 (UK)

Edited by SamS7398

Wolfenstein 2 hit the lowest price. But the edition with DLCs is still pretty expensive. I can wait for another year. Sadly, Sniper Elite 3+4 season pass rarely goes on sales and it's usually cheaper to buy the complete edition. I hate DLCs and their pricing policy.

Not that great of a Deal honestly leading into christmas i hope the actual christmas ones are awesome as always.

From this ones i could get Trails of cold steel 1 & 2 if my friend get to spare them with me otherwise i'll wait, i don't wanna spend 20 € on anything right now honestly. I Mean there are games i bought months ago in sale now for less, lesson to play them or wait -_-  

1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

Has anyone ever seen Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition go lower than £20? I platinum'd the game but never got the DLCs and I don't actually own the game anymore so I need to get the whole thing to 100% it.

What do you guys think? £20 a good deal?

It's been on 15.99 twice within 2019

Some okay stuff here, but I really miss when 12 Deals of Christmas was good. I remember in 2017 I got insane deals on AC Origins, Shadow of War, WWE 2K18, etc. First time I'd been excited about an advent calendar type deal since I was a kidlet.

Risk of Rain 2 is on the list but the price is not down anything, wonder if its not suppose to be there or if they just have forgotten to change the price. Every other game in the list have a lower price. Graveyard Keeper is on my wishlist, think Im gonna get that for around 7 dollar :)

Degrees of Separation down to like 3 dollar, looks fun :)

Irony Curtain is also on my wishlist, might get that.