[EU] New sale starting today "Christmas Deals"

cris3f

1 hour ago, SecondGenesis said:

Always seems to be the same games on sale

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that, hoped they'd smash it out of the park with Xmas, maybe NY?

Same, I haven't bought anything from the store for months lol, it's just sad to always see the same games that I don't care about ?

I'm waiting for Nioh season pass to go on sale

More than 500 deals lmao, most of them are just weapon packs for Titanfall ? and other skins/currency for games

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah I thought the same haha it was on almost all sales before it was free on ps+

Also the fact that all Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Supercross dlc is in this sale just adds to the bizarreness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

That's what I'm saying. I literally want to give them money but no sales

Same I need some dlcs but they'll probably never go on sale again.

There is a few discounted games tho but almost no dlcs.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Is there any way to complain to SONY about EU not having sales on either ps3 or vita? ( not from social media)

I checked the NA store and they are still getting sales there, both Black Friday and today.

What the fuck? 

Actually, What the fuck?!? So it's only EU or something,,, That's stupid

12 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Same I need some dlcs but they'll probably never go on sale again.

There is a few discounted games tho but almost no dlcs.

DLCs don't usually go on sale unfortunately, but there's not even base games on sales at all. I don't know if there's a site that tracks PS sales so we could check or something. But there hasn't been a ps3 sale for a couple months, and when that happened, there were another couple months of no sales

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I don't know if there's a site that tracks PS sales so we could check or something. But there hasn't been a ps3 sale for a couple months, and when that happened, there were another couple months of no sales

You can see all discounted games for all regions and platforms here: https://psdeals.net/gb-store

Ps3 hasn't had sales for over a year now, there are a few price drops every now and then but that's it

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

You can see all discounted games for all regions and platforms here: https://psdeals.net/gb-store

Ps3 hasn't had sales for over a year now, there are a few price drops every now and then but that's it

Thanks I'll check it out. Really? I remember there were 2 this year. If you go to sales you can see the previous sale games with no discount (which is disheartneing seeing that they don't update it anymore) which were Assassin's creed and Battlefield and COD again... but between those sales I got some good games like Soulcalibur 2, The Revenge of Shinobi and Anarchy Reigns. 

Yeah I don't count ps4 games on sale that are like cross-buy or whatever and appear on ps3 as sales either

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Really? I remember there were 2 this year.

Hmm I probably missed them then?

16 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Literally all shovelware for the ps3, just like the rest of the year

v2lrGIU.png

Yeah only crossbuy games with ps4 lol, it sucks because NA store still has some good discounts for vita/ps3

• Like 1

Just now, timpurnat said:

Hmm I probably missed them then1f914.png

Yeah only crossbuy games with ps4 lol, it sucks because NA store still has some good discounts for vita/ps3

Yeah good catch, it's all crossbuy except a ps2 game from 2002, awesome. NA has good sales, Steinsgate, Gta V, Metal Gear Solid series, Castlevania series, idk what the fuck went wrong with our continent and we keep getting cucked all the time.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Yeah good catch, it's all crossbuy except a ps2 game from 2002, awesome. NA has good sales, Steinsgate, Gta V, Metal Gear Solid series, Castlevania series, idk what the fuck went wrong with our continent and we keep getting cucked all the time.

I know right ?, also add all ps3 Neptunia games to the list xD

Ps4 sales are not worth it since the discounts are so bad lmao. There are always the same games on sale, only the prices vary each time(prices for some games are worse every new sale haha)

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Is there any way to complain to SONY about EU not having sales on either ps3 or vita? ( not from social media)

I checked the NA store and they are still getting sales there, both Black Friday and today.

What the fuck? 

You can complain to whoever you want, it's not going to change. Sales in PSN Europe are supposedly invite only, and Sony is too ashamed of the Vita and PS3. Also they're too dumb to understand anything. A few years back they had some managers that even bothered to read and reply in some of the blog posts. These days they don't give a fuck. It sells anyway, there's plenty of idiots who would buy even if Sony would sell them shit.

But they create and sell a PS Classic. One day they'll sell a Vita retro (really doubt) or a PS3 clone with a bunch of games preinstalled.

Despicable...

This sale is not that bad. For me going to most probably buy the Steamworld games I'm missing, their price is really good.

3 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Psdeals is paid to have real use. Psprices is not, he just politely asks for a donation. So psprices deserves a lot more kudos, and althoug not as flashy, it's much more useful and has better information. It does also help that the guy that runs psprices is really nice and responsive.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 3

Only way to get PS3 games at decent prices is to have an alt account in the US PSN. I did it. There were 2 PS3 games that are not even listed in my local store so I could not even buy them. Talked with store support about it, a rock would have been more brighter and responsive.

We can definitely forget any sale for PS3 or Vita stuff in the EU store, except cross buy and a few more crappy things (I think there was one Just Cause game in the Black Friday sale).

I'm even seriously considering installing one of my Vitas with the US account and use the available hack to use them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Only way to get PS3 games at decent prices is to have an alt account in the US PSN. I did it. There were 2 PS3 games that are not even listed in my local store so I could not even buy them. Talked with store support about it, a rock would have been more brighter and responsive.

We can definitely forget any sale for PS3 or Vita stuff in the EU store, except cross buy and a few more crappy things (I think there was one Just Cause game in the Black Friday sale).

I'm even seriously considering installing one of my Vitas with the US account and use the available hack to use them.

How do you buy from the US store? Do you have any reliable site selling US cards?

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

That's the only way I found to access proper games myself (Guilty Gear Accent Core), along with the missing DLC (Hammer of infinite fate for Brutal Legend). No idea why they blast the PSN EU store like that.

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

How do you buy from the US store? Do you have any reliable site selling US cards?

G2A never left me down so far. Got US cards from there with no troubles at all. Get the card, insert the code and boom there be dollars.

What annoys me at US store is that stupid way of adding the product price and after pressing "next"to buy the games, you get the tax added too right at the end. Like...just friggin slap the full price + tax in the first place, instead of messing around with numbers in different purchase steps. Weird US paying system is weird.

• Like 1