[EU] New sale starting today "Christmas Deals"

cris3f

14 hours ago, panikooooos said:

How do you buy from the US store? Do you have any reliable site selling US cards?

I use vidaplayer, they're very known in my country since they were or are one of the few that sells our country cards at a discount. Already bought 3 cards there, no issues. They're US based.

Bought something form eneba, went well but it was a 1.5 euros purchase, can't say much. They're based in Estonia or Lithuania.

Just beware that many card sellers are based and registered in dubious countries or ones with dubious laws. I would avoid buying anything based outside US or Europe. Specially the ones that don't even say where they are (read the policies, if they don't say the place for litigation, which should be their base, avoid, they're most likely crooks). Always doubt things that seem to good to be true, usually they're not.

Don't invest a lot, buy and use only 10 or 20 US$ cards unless you can get a huge discount for more. Register your account in a state that doesn't charge tax on internet sales! US based players can help on that. I have mine in California.

But that's me. I'm not endorsing anyone, just giving my opinion and experience.

But yes a US account is very worthy. Just bought 2 games there, they were on sale in PSN europe for twice the price they're selling in the US. They have several times interesting games for peanuts, for the 3 consoles. Just be careful with the ones that you need DLC as you'll have too buy it on the store where you purchased the game, or at least in the same region.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, cris3f said:

I use vidaplayer, they're very known in my country since they were or are one of the few that sells our country cards at a discount. Already bought 3 cards there, no issues. They're US based.

Bought something form eneba, went well but it was a 1.5 euros purchase, can't say much. They're based in Estonia or Lithuania.

Just beware that many card sellers are based and registered in dubious countries or ones with dubious laws. I would avoid buying anything based outside US or Europe. Specially the ones that don't even say where they are (read the policies, if they don't say the place for litigation, which should be their base, avoid, they're most likely crooks). Always doubt things that seem to good to be true, usually they're not.

Don't invest a lot, buy and use only 10 or 20 US$ cards unless you can get a huge discount for more. Register your account in a state that doesn't charge tax on internet sales! US based players can help on that. I have mine in California.

But that's me. I'm not endorsing anyone, just giving my opinion and experience.

But yes a US account is very worthy. Just bought 2 games there, they were on sale in PSN europe for twice the price they're selling in the US. They have several times interesting games for peanuts, for the 3 consoles. Just be careful with the ones that you need DLC as you'll have too buy it on the store where you purchased the game, or at least in the same region.

Very helpful tips, especially the tax thing, I've never heard of that, thanks a lot man

22 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

I made a US Paypal account and linked my New Zealand Debit Card

Wait that works? I thought the billing address for the card had to be the same as whatever you register for the paypal account. I'm sure I've tried to do this before with my Australian debit card to no success once I go try to buy something in the store

1 minute ago, Thrasher429 said:

Wait that works? I thought the billing address for the card had to be the same as whatever you register for the paypal account. I'm sure I've tried to do this before with my Australian debit card to no success once I go try to buy something in the store

Sure does! I'm at work at the moment, but I think I used my US address from my US PSN account, I'll check in the morning when I get home.