Growth of a Legend

pksTOXIC

How long do the premium deliveries (LoL) take to show up in the bridge link menu?  My stats were showing 18 LoL Misc orders, and 14 LoL time orders, and i just did 2 of each, then rested @ a facility, but they're not showing up..

ANyone have the info?

• Like 1

I'm definitely on hard, i think the issue is that they re-list orders, and you have to do 20 DIFFERENT orders.  unfortunately there's now way to check after the fact.  when you're choosing a standard order, make sure either there's no personal best, or the personal best is below LoL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Yeah make sure they are new missions that don't have the LOL rank already. 

I can confirm that re-doing them does not count towards the 20 you need in any category. 

how do i get timed ones to appear?  all i get is the other 3 lol.  even went back east region to check.

i'm trying to use bots to cycle the missions at the moment, but not much luck

Edited by pksTOXIC

I guess I changed regions rested and went back.  

What I really did was do deliveries until one or two places ran out, changed zones and focused on that area until they ran out, rested a few time then went back. 

The facilities around Mountain Knot and Heartman make a nice chain.  Then I went back East, built a zip network, and did all the timed deliveries on hard. 

Isn’t there information that tell you that you have completed an premium order? I’m sure it’s on the order screen.

All that talk about expanding the bandwidth, I don’t understand why you can’t check available orders you haven’t selected via the cuff links. So far they are limited to the terminals in faculties.

Edited by KHDelBoy

Maybe we can compile a list of easy timed missions. I still need 3 for Growth of a Legend. I'll start...

There are two from Mountain Knot City  to the Doctor which can be completed in a minute or so using ziplines. 

The Film Director to Lake Knot requires a truck but can easily be done within the "gold" time limit. Also good for grinding delivery time ranks since you get a massive amount of likes.

Two from Lake Knot to the Elder that can be done easily with a bike and ziplines set up to get you to the Elder.