Neocarleen

[NA] End of Year Sale | Ends 12/23 8am PT

64 posts in this topic

There are 835 games listed

Goddamn did you really list them all out and hyperlink every single of them

Decent sale on loads of stuff, but nothing for me this time around.

7 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

There are 835 games listed

Goddamn did you really list them all out and hyperlink every single of them

Hypertext pasting.

A simple link would've sufficed, I tend to ignore the list as a whole. 

Anyway, I'm probably gonna go buy Steins;Gate Vita and see what else i can pick up.

Bloodstained, Deracine, Odin sphere, and Tales of Berseria for me. It's fucking christmas now, boys!

Dear lord, this is an awesome sale, game selection and pricing wise. Obviously some prices are just a tad bit too much, though. Can't believe i'm spending more money on games (and DLC) this year. Among some nice surprises like Patapon Remastered and games that haven't been on sale in a long time, there's also variety in indies, AAA, and DLC, so there's not too much to complain about with this sale.

That Nickelodeons Kart Racers for under $5... that's the cheapest it's been, and it's very surprising to see this price from the PSS of all stores. Prior to, it's usually been $15 or higher. Layers of Fear is finally on sale for us over here in USA again. I know some of you'll were complaining about its absence in the 2019 Halloween sale... whelp, there you go. The First Tree for under $5 as well. Seasons after Fall for fucking $2.49. The amount of good quality and decent products you can get with a literal $10 gift card alone is a bit insane :o . Also, all these fox related games on sale (I skimmed three alone), though. Now i'm not going to sit here and list every single good game and DLC on sale, but there's still a lot more than what I just listed.

Edited by EcoShifter

Nothing for me, most of these games were cheaper for disc on black friday. 

I am maybe getting Valkiorya Chronicles 4 but undecided yet, other than that really nothing for me.  

11 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

... No they weren't. "Most" of these games weren't even on sale on disc for BF. Merely some of the games were on sale for cheaper on BF, like RE7 Gold Edition, which like it and most of the (small amount of) others was no more than a $5 difference. I'm seeing titles like GhostBusters, Nick.KR, Okami, The Last Guardian, etc, cheaper in this PSS sale

Edited by EcoShifter

26 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Where did you go? lol

MKXL was $20 at every retailer i visted, the majority of these werent even available.

17 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

... No they weren't. "Most" of these games weren't even on sale on disc for BF. Merely some of the games were on sale for cheaper on BF, like RE7 Gold Edition, which like it and most of the (small amount of) others was no more than a $5 difference. I'm seeing titles like GhostBusters, Nick.KR, Okami, The Last Guardian, etc, cheaper in this PSS sale

Well, to be fair, most of what's here aren't even games.  But as far as games that were released on disc, most were on sale for cheaper, at least where I live.  Most of the remainder isn't worth the money, especially not digital.  To each their own though.  No need to get offended (though I hear that's the thing to do on the internet these days).

Good thing I picked up all of the DQ games I wanted during Black Friday. Only thing I'm interested in is RE7 season pass. Not that I'm complaining though since I went ahead and picked up an Xbox One with game pass, so I'm sure that will keep me busy for quite some time.

I'll be spending some happy time perusing this sale and the EU sale tonight.  Time to make a lengthy list and gradually whittle it down to a few hopeful purchases.

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

A simple link would've sufficed, I tend to ignore the list as a whole. 

Anyway, I'm probably gonna go buy Steins;Gate Vita and see what else i can pick up.

But he/she did

its the very first thing in the original post

as for me, i dont have much interest in this sale

So much stuff, just glancing through I don't really see much that interests me though... but I'll take a closer look tonight. :hmm:

@Neocarleen The amount of time it must've took to make that list though. 😂 We really appreciate it. ^_^

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Well, Ghostbusters is cheaper if you get it from Gamestop's Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Just did that earlier today. Not to say there aren't good deals to be had in this sale, with games there weren't in any sales that I know of (Knack 2 and SotC), but that isn't one at the moment. 

I would probably be all over the two I mentioned in parentheses, but I don't want to spend any more money for awhile. :lol: The sale lasts a long time, though, so we'll see.. 

9 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Well, Ghostbusters is cheaper if you get it from Gamestop's Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Just did that earlier today. Not to say there aren't good deals to be had in this sale, with games there weren't in any sales that I know of (Knack 2 and SotC), but that isn't one at the moment. 

I would probably be all over the two I mentioned in parentheses, but I don't want to spend any more money for awhile. :lol: The sale lasts a long time, though, so we'll see.. 

you got all month to get some money

just resort to selling blood and semen if there are no other options

i picked out round 1:

Noir Chronicles: City Of Crime (ps4)

Queens Quest 3: The End Of Dawn (ps4)

Nickelodeon Kart Racers (ps4)

Path Of Sin: Greed (ps4)

Knack 2 (ps4)

still some ways from finishing just cause 4 (trying like hell to finish it). only so many hours in a day etc. 

price wise gal gun 2 $18, punchline $18, and my hero academia $15 stick out to me the most. i think gal gun 2 is a definite as i really liked the first game.

anyone have thoughts on punchline?

i haven't watched my hero academia as i prefer to watch anime after the series is done. but i might binge what is out for the series because of the game being that low.

bloodstained sticks out too, but going to wait until its $20. 

Finally grabbed Jack the Ripper DLC. Now I can finally play AC Syndicate. I was able to get Black Flag Season Pass for PS4 as well.