Neocarleen

[NA] End of Year Sale | Ends 12/23 8am PT

64 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Sn1per666999 said:

Was hoping for some decent VR games in there but nope.

had a great VR sale a month or two ago. there's still hope that more will show up.

What better way to finish out this dreadful year than with a terrible sale? Props to Sony.

8 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Well, to be fair, most of what's here aren't even games. 

But as far as games that were released on disc, most were on sale for cheaper, at least where I live. 

Most of the remainder isn't worth the money, especially not digital.  To each their own though. 

No need to get offended (though I hear that's the thing to do on the internet these days).

Whether that's true or not, there's still a fairly large amount of games here.

As someone who followed Target, Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart's BF sales, as well as live in the USA just like you, that simply not true. Used games aside, because that's completely unfair. A lot of games here weren't even part of the main BF sales, both AAA and indie. There's only but some returning games on sale, which is inevitable.

There is plenty here that is worth the money, especially with these shockingly $3-10 and below quality games. There's a good amount of games here being cheaper than they've ever been via a combination of PSN and major retailers, including the $7.49 Dishonored Death of the Outsider (a game that has typically been stubborn as hell to drop below $15 each time it's been on sale), the $9.99 DELUXE EDITION of Prey (this includes its $20 DLC and $30 game), the $5 COMPLETE EDITION of Little Nightmares (I literally paid $7.49 for this on Halloween of this year), probably Super Neptunia RPG, and definitely more. This is undoubtedly a really good sale. (Even my second favorite PlayStation video game series is the cheapest it's even been on PSN.)

It's not a matter of being offended, it's about addressing a comment that appears to be heavily exaggerating the truth. 

6 hours ago, RJP_X said:

price wise gal gun 2 $18, punchline $18, and my hero academia $15 stick out to me the most. i think gal gun 2 is a definite as i really liked the first game.

anyone have thoughts on punchline?

i haven't watched my hero academia as i prefer to watch anime after the series is done. but i might binge what is out for the series because of the game being that low.

bloodstained sticks out too, but going to wait until its $20. 

"MHA" has been $20 (new) for at least half a year at major retailers (Best Buy, Gamestop). It being $15 via this sale is cool but not much off in comparison.

Btw, the game's sequel is slated for release next year. As for the anime, it's fantastic. The type of anime where you'd actually want to watch as it's ongoing.

Edited by EcoShifter

People relax, many big titles were better during black friday, that's normal, the psn store have some exceptions here, good sale.

I usually expect indies/digital only games here and obviously DLC (these ones being rare :/), this time some games put dlc on sale, some of them in a ridiculous amount, like White day, I didn't know that game had that huge amount of dlc, lol

Well, after watching this list and considering that the only extra trophies Far cry 4 has are for Yeti DLC I'll get it instead of Season pass.

And I'll finally purchase Seasons after Fall :)

Not a bad sale. There are a few things I'm picking up:

Knack 2 - $4.99

PaRappa The Rapper - $4.49

Graveyard Keeper - $6.99

Watch Dogs Season Pass - $6.49

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

4 hours ago, lordguwa said:

had a great VR sale a month or two ago. there's still hope that more will show up.

Hope so. I was planning to get Borderlands 2 VR and Beat Saber. Beat Saber I don't mind paying full price if I must but Borderlands 2 I already purchased twice plus the season pass and I feel like they are just milking the consumer at this point.

I was interested in Fallout 4 and I found that Fallout 76 was really cheap on Amazon so I grabbed that instead. With all the big sales around, I recommend looking at physical stores as well for any AAA games to see if the price is similar or less.

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I was interested in Fallout 4 and I found that Fallout 76 was really cheap on Amazon so I grabbed that instead. With all the big sales around, I recommend looking at physical stores as well for any AAA games to see if the price is similar or less.

I got the GOTY Edition from Best Buy for $15, and it's still on sale there and on Amazon. You would be much better off with 4, as 76 is supposed to be really bad..

Edited by DamagingRob

Just now, DamagingRob said:

I got the GOTY Edition from Best Buy for $15, and it's still on sale. You would be much better off with 4, as 76 is supposed to be really bad..

That's what I originally was going to buy, but I figured 76 might get shut down one day so I at least wanted to try it before that happens. :dunno: I also don't like the whole base building stuff in Fallout 4, so I'm okay putting it off for a bit longer.

Me: Ugh, man, all these games are so lame and dull and Oooooo Nick Racers is on sale for $5! Pirate Warriors 3 is also a discount I love to see, but egh, I can get it for that price at Gamestop. A couple dollars cheaper would've sold me on that one.

Also got a lot of Helldivers and 3on3 stuff on sale too. Does anyone know if any of them are helpful in playing the game?

Edited by RedRodriguez87

I picked up dishonoured 2 and the metal gear solid HD collection as the only MG games I've played are ground zeros and Phantom pain 

At a quick browsing and looking for games that I am highly interested in, there seems to be some good deals, Shadow of the Colossus for example is just 10$, I almost got it this sunday, but the store I went to did not have any copies left, also this way it's cheaper than the physical version would have been. I might also finally get Prey since the Digital Deluxe Edition is just 10$ too.

Edited by sillyrobo75

11 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

All Easy Platinums

Everybody Gone tot he Rapture

The Order

Tearaway Unfolded

Arcade Game Series PAC MAN

Arcade Game Series Ms. PAC MAN

Arcade Game Series Galaga

Arcade Game Series Dig Dug

Seasons after Fall

Life Starnge before the Storm

The Perplexing Orb

Goosebumps

Catlateral Damage

Fe

Nickelodeon Kart Racers

Guns Gore and Cannoli 2

Tacoma

Deracine

Path of Sin Greed

Noir Chronicles

My Brother Rabbit

Queen’S Quest 3

Crayola Scoot

Cat Quest

Beyond Two Souls

Farming Simulator 17

Road Rage

Oceanhorn

MXGP

Planet of the Apes

Hotel Transylvania 3

Moto GP 18

South Park The Stick of Truth

Adventure Time Pirates oft he Enchiridion

Obduction

Trine 4

Eventide Collection

Enigmatis Collection

State of Mind

South Park The Fractured bur Whole

Steins;Gate 0

Ghost Giant

Punch Line

Steins;Gate Elite

Chaos Child

Aer

Deponia Collection

Intruders

Life is Strange

11-11 Memories Retold

Kona

Call of Cthulhu

You forgot Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight. Because It's an easy platinum that takes about 8-10 hours.

I notice that Carly & The Reaperman, Detached and Lost Castle are on sale and no one have obtained the Platinums. Are they glitched or do not that many people here own the games?

10 hours ago, BANGURDEAD04 said:

I picked up dishonoured 2 and the metal gear solid HD collection as the only MG games I've played are ground zeros and Phantom pain 

I'll rightfully assume you played the first game, but if you're interested enough in the series to get the sequel, why not also get the (canonical) spinoff game alongside it, too? That's the cheapest I've seen it on, ever (I've held off getting it for two-years because it'd refuse to drop below a certain price range, even though it's potentially worth the price it has been), and I'd willingly bet money next time it goes on sale it won't be that low or lower.

Edited by EcoShifter

There seem to be some unlisted sales as well. I noticed both Muv Luv games for the Vita are $15.99 each. I imagine there are more.

15 minutes ago, awf9495 said:

There seem to be some unlisted sales as well. I noticed both Muv Luv games for the Vita are $15.99 each. I imagine there are more.

yeah alot of PQube's catalog is on sale

if you go to psprices you can see everything that's on sale

There’s quite a few things I’ve been wanting- Patapon, Graveyard Keeper, Shadow of Mordor...

But how is Parappa? I heard it has all the same problems the original has so it’s not much of an upgrade sans trophies.

Overall, good sale for me. Mostly because I’ve been waiting for Graveyard Keeper.

Alright, so firstly, i'm obligated to recommend this wonderful series:

4edfZ1K.png

Extremely disgusting steals these are.

That said, i'm definitely picking up...

Games:

- Seasons after Fall

- The First Tree (this can wait, actually. SaF will be a fine fill in for it)

- Nickelodeon Kart Racers (cheapest it's ever been across both PSN and retail. Now, if only All-Stars Fruit Racing can see a similar sale.)

- Prey (Deluxe Edition, which includes the "Mooncrash" DLC)

- Dishonored Death by the Outsider (cheapest it's ever been, by a relatively large margin too)

DLCs:

- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra DLC Pack 3

- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra DLC Pack 4

I know from experience that the next time some of these things (and especially others) go on sale they will surely not be this cheap or cheaper. Already taken my fair share of Ls over the years waiting for content to return in sales, only for them to be a few dollars higher in price, especially indies... seriously.

Edited by EcoShifter

On 03/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, EcoShifter said:

Alright, so firstly, i'm obligated to recommend this wonderful series:

O5PH2dK.png

Extremely disgusting steals these are.

That said, i'm definitely picking up...

Games:

- Seasons after Fall

- The First Tree

What series?

Also, those two games look really similar, never heard of them, they are rally that good?

Just looking for some recommendations here

22 hours ago, Manowjoe said:

What series?

Also, those two games look really similar, never heard of them, they are rally that good?

Fixed.

They share some elements, but they're not similar games. If I had listed Spirit of the North (which isn't on sale) instead of Seasons after Fall, then your claim would be logical. Haven't played them before. I'm getting them for mostly personal reasons, like my ability to try and get into new things, the prices being great, and the games looking decent enough based on what I've seen from them already. (Actually seem some users claim that SaF in particular is relatively good, in addition.)

If you want recommendations, you'd see an almost entirely different list from me than the personal list above depicting what i'm interested in based on what I don't own already.

Edited by EcoShifter

Definetely getting Odin's Sphere (was one of the games i was searching for desperately). The only reason i'm not getting Mortal Kombat XL at 6 dollars is because my nephews have the game and i can borrow it from them the amount of time i desire. P.D: ¿Where is Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist? Hoped for that one to show up.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

On 12/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, Manowjoe said:

Now, that would be, among the two from the picture...

Strong Recommendations

• GOD EATER RESSURECTION 
  • Mad Max
  • Prey (Bundle) (Literal insane price)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered  
  • The Forest

Recommendations

• Dishonored Collection (Only reason this is here is because I've only played 1/3 of the series. Technically, it'd be unfair if I strongly recommended the collection, despite the price still being utterly great)
  • Unravel Bundle (Only reason this is here because I've only played 1/2 of the series. Although, I could label this a SR considering the price is basically equivalent to B1G1F)

Based primarily on what I've played and on what you don't already own, going off your profile. 

Edited by EcoShifter