Trophy help

esstee11

Is anyone else having any issues unlocking trophies? 

The throwing cat poop in a bin (lol) trophies, it took me 15 mins between the 25 and 50 trophy, i then played the same mode that they unlocked ('My Room') for another 3 hours and the 100 poops trophy never unlocked... so i'm concerned its glitched.

Crazy cat lady trophy for adopting 20 cats also wont unlock... and i have adopted 32 cats.. which worries me also.

meeting the requirements for trophies is also proving MUCH more difficult than i had anticipated.... for example i have only managed to get the top rating of 7 coins in ONE level, the first and easiest level! i'm convinced i'm executing the next levels flawlessly but i just don't get the 7 coins, i normally only get 4 or 5! 

So what i also want to mainly ask is does anyone have any tips on how to succeed in the different categories for trophies in story mode? please. As right now i've tried many things and i'm frankly bewildered ?

it sounds simple... but its just not happening! So please share any tips on how to get 7 coins all levels, how to survive levels without breaking anything, or any other tips for the game at all. otherwise i fear this may be a plat that will be left incomplete on my profile ?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...