Trophy thoughts...

DrakeHellsing

I have this on Nintendo Switch and will easily buy again, was trying to whither down my purchases for the rest of the year but if this game is coming out this year too I will grab it as soon as possible.
Bit off topic but another indie game that is on Switch I would like to see come to PS4 as well is Cattails since I liked that one quite a bit too.
And would be funny if Untitled Goose was in Smash Bros as well.

Too bad the Platinum trophy didn't have the picture of the goose and was Titled Honk
Missed opportunity there.

Edited by Nightstream88

12 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

I haven’t played the Switch version. For those who have, is this looking like a pretty easy list? Is the game itself very difficult?

Much like me, since I don't own a Switch myself (too expensive for me to get one).  And what's more, I've not watched people play it, since I want to experience this sort of honkingness myself xD

• Like 2

I didn't bother with the speedrun stuff on the Switch because it's pretty obnoxious and finicky, but hopefully a plat should be enough reason for me to actually 100% the game. Luckily it's just a "complete the game" plat since you just have to fill out the objectives in the game, and completion platinums have always been my favorite. Also, definitely interested to see what the fastest plat times are gonna look like because this game can be done pretty fast with the right strats.

On 3.12.2019 at 7:25 AM, ERICVOLTAGE said:

The "done quickly" lists are a pain, other wise, fun game and can't wait to replay!

I really don't like speedrun trophies but had no real problems with finishing up all lists (trophies) on the switch.
Most of those levels were done on the 1st or 2nd try! So for me, the plat would take about 4-8 hours and I'd give it a 3/10.