New Forum Members Please Read!

Parker

Maybe we should post this into the introduction part of the site as few new members will go here first, but most make an introduction.

Just a thought.

Agreed. Maybe post it in the PS3 area too?

Tip #5. Never quote a long OT.

Going with this^, and image posting - A link to the BBCode should be in here.

which I can not find... lol

And maybe some sort of guide on how to use this confounded reply editor, and all the nifty functions it has. 

B)

Going with this^, and image posting - A link to the BBCode should be in here.

which I can not find... lol

And maybe some sort of guide on how to use this confounded reply editor, and all the nifty functions it has. 

B)

All BB codes (without the spaces):

Bold:

[ b]Hello[/b]

Result: Hello

Italic:

[ i]Hello[/i]

Underlined:

[ u]Hello[/u]

Strike:

[ s]Hello[/s]

Image:

[ img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/dreDDup/dark%20scene/ikone%20za%20forum/06BIg2_zpsda4325a7.png[/img]

Result: 06BIg2_zpsda4325a7.png

Video:

[ video](video link) (YouTube links without the codes work)

Result: the video you posted

Link:

Forums

Result: Forums

Spoiler box:

[ spoiler]PS4 is coming out this year

Result:

PS4 is coming out this year

Alignments:

[ left]Left[/left][ center]Center[/center][ right]Right[/right]

Result:

Left

Center

Right

and

[ floatleft]Left[/floatleft][ floatright]Right[/floatright]

Result:

Left
Right

Quote:

[ quote]I am Undrey

Result:

I am Undrey
Edited by UndreyVITA
  • Like 2

Thanks for the warm response guys, I appreciate it. I wasn't sure where the correct forum would be to post this but I figured off topic would be the most appropriate place. I plan on updating the OP with more information as well so if anyone wants anything added let me know and I'll work it in there. Thanks guys. 

Parker

Parker maybe add something about getting an Avy right away. There are so many new members out there that don't get one or may not know how to add one in.

The reason I bring this up is there are a lot of people posting without one and it is hard to accumulated into a community when you are just a generic picture. :)

• Like 2

Parker maybe add something about getting an Avy right away. There are so many new members out there that don't get one or may not know how to add one in.

The reason I bring this up is there are a lot of people posting without one and it is hard to accumulated into a community when you are just a generic picture. :)

It's funny. I was expecting Tamer to make this first... More importantly, I would highly recommend mentioning something about cheaters...only God knows how many topics people make just to complain about cheaters! Superb job btw :)

Those are both great ideas. I'll add that to the OP once I get some rest, three 16 hour shifts in a row kinda makes a guy tired.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

Those are both great ideas. I'll add that to the OP once I get some rest, three 16 hour shifts in a row kinda makes a guy tired.  :lol:

Parker

Should include the avatar limits too, like 50KB for member and 150KB for premium member, say like use a software like GIMP/Photoshop to reduce size via the Save for Web option (extra script for GIMP required for this), I don't know if basic software like Paint allows you to reduce size of pictures.

Fantastic work Parker, a lot of effort went into that OP and it's bound to help people out. I saw it mentioned in one of the comments above that there should be the inclusion of BB code but people don't know where to find the list. Well luckily I do :P I think it might do well to just be added to the end of the OP to help people format their posts

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcode

• 2 weeks later...