New Forum Members Please Read!

Parker

• 4 weeks later...

How do i change the text just above my avatar?

in the top right corner next to your name hit the " down arrow ". click on " My settings ". scroll down to " member title " and in the box there you can enter what ever U want. also on that page U can edit a number of things on your forum profile.

Edited by BDKSimba

in the top right corner next to your name hit the " down arrow ". click on " My settings ". scroll down to " member title " and in the box there you can enter what ever U want. also on that page U can edit a number of things on your forum profile.

Haha thanks! A friend told me i have to have 50 posts before editing that text. :]

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the warm response guys, I appreciate it. I wasn't sure where the correct forum would be to post this but I figured off topic would be the most appropriate place. I plan on updating the OP with more information as well so if anyone wants anything added let me know and I'll work it in there. Thanks guys. 

Parker

Hey Parker, nice thread :yay: . I've been a member for months by now and I don't know why I haven't noticed this before :S . Anyway, I've noticed people asking how they can post trophy images and I gave them a short tutorial, so maybe you can add it in your thread.

Here's what I wrote, feel free to use it of you think it's good enough otherwise I'm sure you'll do a great job creating one :) :

How to post a trophy image

1. Go to your trophy log (it's in the upper right corner on your psn profile)
  2. Left-click on the trophy image you want to copy
  3. Right-click the image and select "Copy"
  4. Go to the forum and paste it

Result: 1S4aa01c.png

If you want a bigger picture, repeat step 2 twice in a row (don't double click, click once and wait for the page to load then click again). 

Result: 1L13580a.png

I advise you to open your psn profile in a new tab, that way you can paste the image immediately in a forum.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the information Parker. Being a new member here myself I will make sure I follow the guidelines to help me out. Although very simple I can see why some members would get really annoyed with the duplicate threads.

Also the one thing I'm sure users hate more than anything is users who post one thing and then completely sack the whole site off, well I can tell you that won't happen from me.

Again thank you for the time you put into this thread.

Meacham.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello !  :)

My name is Quinten i want more friends so add me  :D, My PSN ID = Rode__Wolf

My games are, Tomb Raider, Call Of Duty Ghost, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV, Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall and Outlast  :),

Greetz Quinten

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm response guys, I appreciate it. I wasn't sure where the correct forum would be to post this but I figured off topic would be the most appropriate place. I plan on updating the OP with more information as well so if anyone wants anything added let me know and I'll work it in there. Thanks guys. 

Parker

Please, when you have a chance, please add about how to report cheaters and how to make a complaint about being accused of being a cheater. We have had a lot of threads lately that have been nothing but this! I hope you understand my concern because I would hate to see this site have to remove the leaderboards (which I think is a great feature on this site) because of nonstop bitching on the forums. I know we can't totally eliminate it but posting the issue and addressing it here would be a good start.

Keep up the good work, Parker, you have been a great moderator to this site!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...