New Forum Members Please Read!

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little question, I am seeing a lot of the members here having the animated PNG trophy signature such as this:

http://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Dragon-Archon.png

Now how do I get that one? Because it seems that all I can get from PSN Profiles is the static one.

Those new cards are for premium members only. I believe they'll become available for regular members too once the new site update has been implemented.

• 5 weeks later...

I searched after "Linking a member" and I find it pretty useful.

PSA for forum users

I saw it once and thought it would be already here, couldn't find it and searched. Question for me is only by tagging (member=tag) one user and he/she changes his/her name in the forums if it still link correct. I see normal links keep the old names. (psn='psn-id') should always work.

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

• 3 weeks later...

snip

I think it might be useful to add some information about status updates to the OP. You could mention that they are a great way to advertise gaming sessions. You could also mention that they can get information out where a thread might be a bit too much like setting a world record in DevilMayDie or something or saying that a game is your favorite. It would also be good to mention that emojis cannot be used in status updates because they break the status.

You could also mention that the star ratings on profiles matter about as much as the points in Whose Line Is It Anyway. I've seen quite a few members ask about them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[Suggestion] Could we link this post inside of the Members Introduction? I think more new people would see it there. Also, could we get a section in the OP with info about reply/quoting for new members. I have seen several new people create statuses or come to the chat asking why they can't respond/reply/quote/etc. I have tried to look up the rules for that, but I have not been able to find any info about it. I think it would be helpful. @Parker Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a minimum activity level needed before I can update my signature? I go to account settings as described in this post and it doesn't let me click on Signature.

Edit: NVM I figured it out! :)

Edited by KingTocco
Not needed, figured it out

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new to forums and was intimidated as I've been back and forth to this site wanting to be part of the community. This has helped me take a step forward!

This was VERY helpful, thank you so much!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...