Master difficulty Glitch

IBadDriverI

42 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It does work but is incredibly finicky and if you die after triggering the exploit, you have to faff around to get it working again.

Thanks for confirming. So my plan of action:

Start a level on Master, die and whilst on grey screen change to easy, complete game without dying on easy.

Then it should work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 6:03 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I think it's more hilarious that people like you are bothered about what other do... Also just because you don't think its hard doesn't mean others won't find it hard. 

Those people are Literally the type of person that used to throw temper tantrums when things didn't go their way as a kid ?

Now if only there was a glitch for the Become master that I'd be interested in I did the MW one after a few tries but geeze that one is a no bueno 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, turkishbadassX said:

You can't do that because game starts the mission from part 1. How did you do it can you explain? Is the glitch necessary for missions with multiple parts? 

Hi. I checked after finishing the mission and what you said was working but when you are playing for the first time it doesn't work. Instead game starts the mission from part 1. Any solutions?

On 12/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, turkishbadassX said:

Hi. I checked after finishing the mission and what you said was working but when you are playing for the first time it doesn't work. Instead game starts the mission from part 1. Any solutions?

For missions that have more than one part, (mission 4, 5, 6 etc) doing the glitch will only get you credit for the first section.  To get the other sections, you will have to complete the mission (on easy or normal or whatever) then choose part 2 of the mission from the mission select, then complete the exploit again, and finish that section.  Doing so will get you the credit for part 2.  Repeat for part 3. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

For missions that have more than one part, (mission 4, 5, 6 etc) doing the glitch will only get you credit for the first section.  To get the other sections, you will have to complete the mission (on easy or normal or whatever) then choose part 2 of the mission from the mission select, then complete the exploit again, and finish that section.  Doing so will get you the credit for part 2.  Repeat for part 3. 

I think if you are sure where the switch is between part 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, you can kill yourself again and switch difficulty back to master difficulty. So when you go to the next part the game will think you are still on master. After that you can kill yourself again to switch back to easy.

Not 100% certain this works but I thought I got a few sections that way. Saves some time for going through the mission again

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I think if you are sure where the switch is between part 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, you can kill yourself again and switch difficulty back to master difficulty. So when you go to the next part the game will think you are still on master. After that you can kill yourself again to switch back to easy.

Not 100% certain this works but I thought I got a few sections that way. Saves some time for going through the mission

This works. I confirmed it this morning. If you die just before the end of the chapter, switch the difficulty from easy to master, then proceed to the next chapter, you can then that counts and then you can die immediately in the next  chapter and switch it back to easy.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24.12.2019 at 10:49 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Not 100% certain this works but I thought I got a few sections that way. Saves some time for going through the mission again

You can simply quit the game as soon as you are in the new chapter and then switch back to the master difficulty via the chapter selection. 
You don't have to go through the entire mission and you don't need to know when the new chapter starts.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...