Master difficulty Glitch

IBadDriverI

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2020 at 2:40 AM, GeT_pOmpeLT said:

You can simply quit the game as soon as you are in the new chapter and then switch back to the master difficulty via the chapter selection. 
You don't have to go through the entire mission and you don't need to know when the new chapter starts.

It still works, but this is incorrect. You don't unlock chapter selection until you beat the mission once, so you still have to go through it the first time on whatever difficulty, and then check off each chapter individually.

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2021 at 10:41 AM, IBadDriverI said:

Yes

Damn I was looking forward to replaying the campaign on master for a challenge. This is easy go to now and I can confirm it works fine.. I think i died once without switching back to master and resume mission after time away and it still worked fine. Oh well still a fun campaign regardless and leaves more time for focus on become the master..

Edited by SlipingJimmy

On 8/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

The fact y’all have to resort to using some stupid glitch for this is hilarious. It’s not even hard on the hardest difficulty....

I agree, some people seem to play only for trophies, just to collect them like stamps, instead of going for platinums to challenge themselves while getting the most out of games. To each their own though...

Edited by Z-A-N-D-R-O
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

The glitch still works as of May 15, 2022 (digital version). Given the fact that EA/Respawn are doing nothing to resolve the hacked servers and issuing no new patches for Titanfall 2, it is safe to assume that the glitch is here to stay.

• 1 month later...

I have found an easier method to use if you are using the glitch and die.
When you know you are about to die / screen starts turning grey, quickly press the options button and choose 'load last checkpoint'. This keeps the 'easy' setting but you still get the credit for master difficult.

I've done this for the whole of my master playthorugh and I got the credit and the trophy, much easier than trying to remember to keep switching difficulty if you die. :)

Edited by Xorro_175
Tidy up