FrostyMcNugs

No Tampering Tips?

5 posts in this topic

I know there are a lot of guides and tips already for this 5-year-old game but are there any specific tips for this port? The controls are different from the PC version (scrolling through cameras instead of clicking on a specific one, etc.)

I've tried the method where you close the right door every time you check the camera but my power goes out at around 4 or 5 am...

Any specific tips?

Well, if you're looking for the easy way to get the trophy, close a door and pause the game at the same time.

The game will bug and think the door is closed, so nothing will come in, the button will become jammed but you wont be losing any power, just do this to the other door as well and go make yourself some food, come back and you'll see you got the trophy, enjoy bye.

On 3.12.2019 at 0:30 PM, Gamehelp said:

Well, if you're looking for the easy way to get the trophy, close a door and pause the game at the same time.

The game will bug and think the door is closed, so nothing will come in, the button will become jammed but you wont be losing any power, just do this to the other door as well and go make yourself some food, come back and you'll see you got the trophy, enjoy bye.

Any tips like that for fnaf 2 10/20? After 10 hours of trying i am freaking losing my mind.

8 hours ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Any tips like that for fnaf 2 10/20? After 10 hours of trying i am freaking losing my mind.

Unfortunately not, but you can still bring down the freddy mask and the camera, pause the game while the animation is playing, and they'll become stuck, the same way in FNAF 1 with the doors and camera.. but it doesn't help you in any way.

For 10/20 mode I guess we just gotta get lucky, again as I said on my other post I played hundreds of matches, most of my deaths were because of Toy Bonnie..

Glad I don't need to do 10/20 mode anymore, actually a horrible experience.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:30 AM, Gamehelp said:

I had originally thought that doing this caused the game to soft-lock and be stuck on a black screen. I guess they fixed that but closing the door and pausing still works for this trophy! Thank you so much!!