Gamehelp

Minigame trophy bugged?

7 posts in this topic

TLDR:
Don't purchase this stack, the EU version seems to be fine.

To my knowledge there's only 4 minigames .. unless I am wrong? i've played them multiple times and it still hasn't popped, can only assume it's bugged.

Edit:
There seems to be another bug; with "New and Shiny", if you complete it, you're meant to receive the Toy Bonnie figurine on the desk, but it doesn't show up for some reason, it appears in the custom night menu that it has been completed (yellow stars), don't know what the deal is but it's kind of a shame that Clickteam didn't playtest this one properly, I don't really mind but not testing the game to make sure all the achievements are obtainable is pretty half-assed if you ask me ..

Edit 2:
The bugged minigame has been confirmed by xBox players that it's the "Give Gifts, Give Life" minigame, no official statement has been given by Clickteam at this time but here's hoping for a patch soon.

Edit 3:

On; 20th Decemeber 2019, xBox players received a patch to address the issue (presumably Switch too, considering they received patches the same day), still waiting on a statement for the PS4 version, I've sent countless messages to them on multiple platforms attempting to reach out and report bugs, I only got one reply stating that they read my message, I even reported a bunch of other bugs that are apparent in the other titles as well.
Currently however, they're showing very little enthusiasm to at least acknowledge that there are problems with the PS4 version, not sure what the procedure is for the PlayStation store regions and patches, but perhaps it has something to do with Sony?  In any case it still would be nice for them to say that a patch is on it's way or something similar, anything is better than complete silence.

Edited by Gamehelp

Same here mate made it to the 5 AM. Someone has already beaten the night on ps4. but we could always try to pester clickteam to make  the custom night more balanced especially toy bonnie.

6 hours ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Same here mate made it to the 5 AM. Someone has already beaten the night on ps4. but we could always try to pester clickteam to make  the custom night more balanced especially toy bonnie.

Yeah for sure, custom night 10/20 mode is so bs, I just completed it now, must have played it over 400 times, Toy bonnie imo is way too unbalanced and bugged, don't remember if it was that bad on the steam release..

Either way I think the minigame trophy is bugged.. unless i'm missing something?  Also been killed by purple guy/William Afton twice on the "save them" minigame.. at a loss on what else I can try..

I think regardless it needs a patch based on the minigame bug alone.

8 hours ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

I think you need to find Golden Freddy in the Freddy minigame?

Collected multiple Golden Freddy suits in the "save them" minigame (i'm pretty sure that's the one you're referring to).

Please correct me if i'm wrong and you meant a different minigame, the achievement percentage for the minigame trophy (xBox users) report it's stuck at 75%, so I assume one of them isn't registering properly, replayed all of them with the cheats/disabled trophies mode enabled, in case it's a simple "!" in the code, which would prevent it from counting, maybe i'm right and it's now 100% and because the disable trophy thing is on it wont pop the trophy?

I don't know, clickteam said they were working on patching the titles for bugs, hope they pick this one up, i'm still convinced it's bugged since no one has obtained it world wide, and it's the same story for xBox .. and we know there are only 4 minigames..

6 hours ago, Gamehelp said:

Collected multiple Golden Freddy suits in the "save them" minigame (i'm pretty sure that's the one you're referring to).

Please correct me if i'm wrong and you meant a different minigame, the achievement percentage for the minigame trophy (xBox users) report it's stuck at 75%, so I assume one of them isn't registering properly, replayed all of them with the cheats/disabled trophies mode enabled, in case it's a simple "!" in the code, which would prevent it from counting, maybe i'm right and it's now 100% and because the disable trophy thing is on it wont pop the trophy?

I don't know, clickteam said they were working on patching the titles for bugs, hope they pick this one up, i'm still convinced it's bugged since no one has obtained it world wide, and it's the same story for xBox .. and we know there are only 4 

Man... and I and thought that was all I needed..  100% is gonna be a lot harder to get ig 

Does anyone have any information about this?  Clickteam ignoring all my emails and seemingly don't care, it has been almost 3 months and they still haven't patched this bug.

I want to reiterate that this bug was acknowledged and patched for xBox on the 20th of December 2019, and the issue is with the "Give Gifts, Give Life" minigame not counting as completed.

PlayStation does say that someone has obtained it (0.1%) any ideas who this could be?  I assume it's either a dev or someone that just modded the trophy in.

Hopefully now that it has been released in EU regions, there's more people complaining about this bug, I doubt they patched it for EU, along with all the other bugs in the other titles that help you win; so go nuts before they patch them (if they patch them at all).