Persona 5 Royal coming March 31, special edition revealed

MidnightDragon

That is way too expensive for what is essentially a glorified DLC pack. I could understand it if it was going to be on another platform for the first time, like Switch or Xbone, but it's just the PS4. Most of the new content takes place in an alternate reality and doesn't even have any bearing on the main story too. This is pretty disappointing.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

That is way too expensive for what is essentially a glorified DLC pack. I could understand it if it was going to be on another platform for the first time, like Switch or Xbone, but it's just the PS4. Most of the new content takes place in an alternate reality and doesn't even have any bearing on the main story too. This is pretty disappointing.

Yet it is my most anticipated future release and one of the few games I will buy on release. Us fanboys are gonna fanboy no matter how much Atlus milks it.

I'm so sad the Phantom thieves edition ended out of stock SO FAST ?

I wanted to get it but only 2 hours after the announcment when i had the money it was already not available anymore on Amazon :(

I Really hope it get stocked again enxt days, i would love to get it!!! 

I like this

Atlus also announced that all downloadable content from the original Persona 5 will be free for all Persona 5 Royal players.

I don't like this

• Kasumi Costume Bundle – $14.99
  • Battle Bundle – $9.99
  • Persona Bundle – $9.99
  • DLC Bundle – $59.99

Source

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/persona-5-royal-launches-march-31-2020-in-the-west

22 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I'm so sad the Phantom thieves edition ended out of stock SO FAST 1f62d.png

I wanted to get it but only 2 hours after the announcment when i had the money it was already not available anymore on Amazon :(

Have you tried best buy or gamestop? Amazon hasn't even stocked it yet

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-5-royal-phantom-thieves-edition-playstation-4/6393359.p?skuId=6393359

Edited by SnowxSakura

9 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Have you tried best buy or gamestop? Amazon hasn't even stocked it yet

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-5-royal-phantom-thieves-edition-playstation-4/6393359.p?skuId=6393359

Amazon.it had it right after the announcement.

Best buy here doesn't exist.

Gamestop we'll see it's such a let down i highly doubt it so far nothing probably take 3-4 weeks here before they update the site to see if they sell it -_- 

My biggest hope it's still amazon Re-Stocking, i cannot eblieve all copies sold out in 2 hours, They had to just have a limited number to start the sale! 

I honestly don't like this special edition set, I would have loved something along the "Take your Heart" edition as it was priced the same when it released and felt you get much more collectables(the Morgana and schoolbag were so cute to) . I know most of it is due to the added content to the game but even the standard edition feels a bit overpriced for a re release.

I just pre-ordered the Phantom Thieves Edition. That steelbook is gorgeous! <3 Probably even better than the original game's one. Plus, I'll never pass up the opportunity to own a Persona soundtrack. I love what I've heard of the new music. I can't wait to jump back into Persona 5! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I'm so sad the Phantom thieves edition ended out of stock SO FAST 1f62d.png

Amazon doesn't charge until your order ships, so it wouldn't be an issue if you don't have the funds available when you pre-order a game. As long as it's there when your order ships, you're good.

YES! It was available on Amazon.it again right now of course got it pre ordered right away now! Can't wait for it, kinda wish Amazon would charge right away so i even already paied it but oh well, now just gotta wait the release for it :wub:

It's gonna be my first collector, never got one just some limited here and there :3 

@communistwookiee Yeah i noticed, was kinda tricked yesterday from the Payment page, never pre-ordered a collector didn't know if it was different than a normal pre-order or payment right away.

Edited by Sora9427

57 minutes ago, ChimJiminie said:

OT for the CE, looks as if the CD comes in a flimsy cardboard sleeve. Bleehhhhhh. Seems lame, but it has a leg-up on the Japanese CE for the mask and the steelbook I guess. 

It also looks like the soundtrack is on one disc? The Japanese CE comes with a 2-CD album.

• Like 1