What are your 5 favorite plats from 2019?

iGGTheEnd

In a very specific order :

1. Devil May Cry 5                        1Sf4da67.png

2. Jotun Valhalla Edition               1Sc0338c.png

3. Call of Juarez Bound in Blood  1Sf66a61.png

4. Injustice 2                                 1S4eaf18.png

5. Asura's Wrath                           1S9e1f6e.png

The rest just didn't give me as much hype or was against my style of playthrough (Witcher 3 forced me to do a decision I didn't agree with)

• Like 1

Picking only 5:

1L474944.png

1Lce9c6b.png

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

1Lc568f6.png

Death Stranding

1L87be96.png

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

1L455da6.png

Control

Honorable mentions: Agents of Mayhem, Far Cry: New Dawn, Assassin's Creed III Remastered, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, A Plague Tale: Innocence, The Saboteur, Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered & The Uncharted trilogy. :platinum:

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

Hi!

Marvel's Spiderman: Cool game in an open Manhattan, geat gameplay, nice story

Days Gone: Loved every second spent playing the game. Still have to play NG+ and challenges

Farm together: Very very pleasant game with many things to do. Nice to play solo, local or online.

Overcooked 2: Playing this game in coop is so much fun, needs a lot of coordination but funny and addictive. Currently waiting for a discount on the season pass

Red Dead Redemption: Wanted to start the first before playing the second (which I have not played yet) this game is great. Really enjoyed all the solo part.

Could have been in the list:

Wreckfest: Funny and pleasant game. Only need a local multiplayer mode to be perfect.

The ones listed are not in a particular order. If i have to choose, i'd say Paladins is number 1, considering how much trouble i had to see in order to get it.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (PS4)

1Ld62e93.png

Somewhat easy, but doing 500 bounties for a trophy was major pain in the ass. Even with the fastest method, it still took me long enough. Hardcore was also pain, since i had to do it solo. Slow and steady, but made it. This might be the only Diablo game i'm going to own. It's just me.

Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st]

1Lea9c2a.png

I'm no expert when it comes to fighting games, but after this game catched my attention at the beginning of the year, i decided to buy it. No regrets. It's hard to master, but fun to play.

The platinum itself was quite easy. The only difficulty specific trophy wasn't too hard, despite i got it on my 2nd attempt and did it only few hours after i started playing. Overall, enjoyed this.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

1Lcae65b.png

The original CTR is one of the most important games in my childhood, so obviously, i had to platinum this one. Just like with N. Sane Trilogy.

When i was going for platinum, it was hard, but not too much. If i had to do it again, it would be much easier, thanks for knowledge, skill and patches. Remember when it was possible to see shitload of Warp Orbs during races? Today, that's history.

Death end re;Quest

1L636d2b.png

Easy, but one thing i disliked is sometimes it's confusing to figure out where to go. That forest was the worst. Anyway, i'll play (and platinum) the sequel at some point when it comes.

Paladins

1Lb4a8b6.png

It took me over a year to get the platinum, simply because of a certain trophy. I took a break after i got all but one, then decided to finish it after one of my PSN friends got the platinum. Luckily, someone formed a group of good players and then we worked together till everyone got it. I'm grateful of their help and patience. Even though it took a 2-3 hours to get it, it was worth it.

And that's about it.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

1. Sword art online fatal bullet

1L9e76e1.png

Just really enjoyed it, a bit of a grind but was fun.

2.Final Fantasy VIII

1Ldfd936.png

Relived some childhood memories

3. Death end request

1L636d2b.png

Really enjoyable, looking forward to the 2nd game.

4.No heroes allowed

1L1dc056.png

Probably the most fun I've had in VR

5. Persona 4 Dancing all night (PS4)

1L9a27a6.png

A lot of fun great music, gone back to the vita one to try clear that up

L758121.png

Red Dead Redemption 2

The only thing for me that was left to do this year was to get remaining 64 gold medals. I took my sweet time with this trophy and after nine months I jumped back in. Felt really good to finally get this Platinum. :)

Lfd4cf0.png

The Last of Us Remastered

Another clean up run for me. I had to start NG+ on Grounded, collect all the collectibles, upgrade Joel and all that jazz. I encountered several collectible glitches but I was able to recover and did not have to do another playthrough. Definitely one of my most favorite games out there.

Le31f85.png

UNCHARTED 4? ?????'? ???

Another classic PS4 "must play" game by Naughty Dog. 4th installment in this series is also my most favorite one. The game looks great and plays great!

L1398d7.png

Marvel's Spider-Man

Great game, great trophy list, great DLC. What else is there to add? Superb job done by Insomniac Games.

L1bc26a.png

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Excellent remake of this game and the Platinum was also challenging but once the player masters drifting controls, it turns into a satisfying Oxide marathon. :)

Honorable PS Vita mention:

L98999f.png

Gravity Rush

Hands down best Vita game I have played so far. Fits the portable device well and was fun to play from start to finish. Touch controls can be a bit annoying at times but they are not too hard to get hang of with a bit of practice.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...