AnimeFanTalk

Solutions to Scum and Villain?

6 posts in this topic

Unless their is actual confirmation that this is a bug then fine but I am left to believe that this isn't but rather a case of rarity and spawn %. 

I have tried manipulating the difficulty. 

Re-spawning at the meditation before the located bounty hunters. 

Traveling back and forth to Balago and Kashyyak. 

Quit and loading the game. 

Nothing seems to work so I'm left to believe that the bounty hunters ONLY appear during the story mode process and not post-game. Hence why I feel this is not a bug/glitch but something that needs be to done before you get 100%

I'm hoping I'm wrong so if anyone has experiences with the bounty hunters post-game please share. If not, it looks like starting new game is the only way

12-6-2019 Update: I got the trophy by starting a new game. Took me a day but it was fun,

Edited by AnimeFanTalk
Update

Don't know is it because of the region usa/eu but i had no problems with this trophy.

Even after the the story while i was reaching 100% on each map i am constantly having encounters with all types of bounty hunters.

Edited by Leo_black22

34 minutes ago, Leo_black22 said:

Don't know is it because of the region usa/eu but i had no problems with this trophy.

Even after the the story while i was reaching 100% on each map i am constantly having encounters with all types of bounty hunters.

Yeah, same here. I was confused what I needed to do to spawn them. But I noticed that while reaching 100% I would get at least 2 encounters per planet.