Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreakingPear

FreakingPear's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

FreakingPear

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I didn't do the trophy myself. I'm talking about,, Big League,, trophy. The League mode is out in this game, so the platinum and the ,,Big League,, trophy are unobtainable. The multiplayer is full of cheater who inject (i think) cheats on your account too. That's the reason i got so many trophies at the same time ( i think). Some cheats don't even let you leave de match without turning off the ps3. I was unaware of this and i was thinking if i can just delete this trophies and be back in the leaderboard. I just don't want to be named a cheater. I just saw that i got platinum at this game btw. Sorry for any grammar error.

19 minutes ago, FreakingPear said:

I was unaware of this and i was thinking if i can just delete this trophies and be back in the leaderboard

You can only hide this trophy list.

Next time you encounter cheaters do not synch your trophies, but delete your PS3 profile instead. Restart the console and set up your profile again.

I didn't encounter the cheater myself, i gave up on that game a long time ago, but my dad kept playing it. I wasn't arround when those trophies popped. That's why i said i just noticed that i got the platinum, and those trophies popped a long time ago. You can see that they are totally random on my trophy log. Is there a way to get my flag lifted? A guy got the same problem as me and he got his flag lifted from what i see. I worked hard for the other trophies and it kinda hurts to know that my work is in vain for 2 or 3 hacked trophies. I don't care about the platinum, those trophies took a lot of time and nerves . Sorry for any grammar error. 

12 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

^^^^^

and that's why exceptions shouldn't be made.

agreed, its not fair to just pick and choose who gets an exception or not but its admins and mods choices, just got to live with it...

14 hours ago, FreakingPear said:

I didn't encounter the cheater myself, i gave up on that game a long time ago, but my dad kept playing it. I wasn't arround when those trophies popped. That's why i said i just noticed that i got the platinum, and those trophies popped a long time ago. You can see that they are totally random on my trophy log. Is there a way to get my flag lifted? A guy got the same problem as me and he got his flag lifted from what i see. I worked hard for the other trophies and it kinda hurts to know that my work is in vain for 2 or 3 hacked trophies. I don't care about the platinum, those trophies took a lot of time and nerves . Sorry for any grammar error. 

I'm surprised that team remove cheating has removed flag from him... I'm not going to be ranking anymore. 

12 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

^^^^^

and that's why exceptions shouldn't be made.

I think it was only lifted because it was in the very beginning of the flagging process. It was back in 2016 and I am pretty sure the process was still being worked out. It is unfortunate that it keeps coming up because if this same person had it flagged today, I am positive it would stick, but you know. It is what it is.