Trophy thoughts?

RedSkyKing

Pretty straight forward.

I hope the PS4 version/port will feel more polished than it did on Steam. It felt more like a poor fan made game, but then again I haven’t played in forever. I’ll probably pick up a PSVR just for this (and the other Miku VR title too.) What do you guys think about the game in general?

Edited by RedSkyKing
  • Like 1

Holy crap, the Steam versions achievements are atrocious! You have to do 20 songs over a hundred times each! (https://steamcommunity.com/stats/707300/achievements)

The PS4 list is pretty tame in comparison. Doing what looks like 10 songs on repeat 100 times is a bit tedious, but not unrealistic. Getting the DLC will make that a bit better and it seems to be a 35 dollar package for 20 songs. Not terrible by all means for a VR game, but still a bit on the pricier side. I'm interested, but unless there will be Dualshock 4 support I'll have to get move controllers.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SeedersPhD said:

Holy crap, the Steam versions achievements are atrocious! You have to do 20 songs over a hundred times each! (https://steamcommunity.com/stats/707300/achievements)

The PS4 list is pretty tame in comparison. Doing what looks like 10 songs on repeat 100 times is a bit tedious, but not unrealistic. Getting the DLC will make that a bit better and it seems to be a 35 dollar package for 20 songs. Not terrible by all means for a VR game, but still a bit on the pricier side. I'm interested, but unless there will be Dualshock 4 support I'll have to get move controllers.

Sums it up what I was about to post~ ?

I recall seeing a few posts when it first came out for Steam saying that this game is much easier then the standard games. I never looked into it but if that is the case then this should not be a bad trophy list at all.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

Been playing for about 1 hour and can say,if playing with a DS4 instead of Move, it is pretty hard. Won't even recommend it honestly.. DS4 you use thumbsticks to move the leeks/glowsticks, and you gotta move them REALLY fast at times, and sometimes the notes are hidden behind Miku which makes it annoying ontop of it all. If using Move its more doable and definitely lowers the difficulty by quiet a bit imo.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, birbbirb5 said:

, and sometimes the notes are hidden behind Miku

This is what makes it really hard to get an SSS those bottom 2 speakers are really difficult to notice. Half the time you wont see the notes until they are half way to you because the model is in the way. If you could move it to the side or turn it off the difficulty would lower significantly.

• Like 1

Just got 3 more to go and it is looking like SSS on senbonzakura is going to be the roadblock. I have no idea how to reliably hit the sweep at the end when all the speakers are broken up because it sends what should be a long chain of notes that are close together flying in all different directions. (Frantic arm flailing does not cut it, I tried.) Really hoping that it isn't down to luck because I noticed that the moving speaker patterns some times change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Trophy thoughts? Getting those SSS ranks in hard will give you OCD if you don't have it already, lol. I will skip trophy hunting for this one. It definitely won't be fun at all.

Also, I would highly recommend Dance Collider to anyone who likes this one. Dance Collider is a much more fun game that is very similar to what they were trying to do in this game (it does it with other dancers, not Miku, and it is more fun). Again: anyone who likes this one (even a little) should get Dance Collider. It is the same premise, but easier (it has several difficulties), a lot more fun, and better-made, in my opinion.

Edited by ValkerianCreator
  • Like 1