Yokai Watch on PS4?

Burgins

The game will come to west in 2020 (in english). Level-5 said sales for the Switch were a little disappointing and so would expand to other platforms (PS4) as well as Inazuma Eleven (also coming to PS4 next year). There is a possibility that other games from the producer also come to PS4 if sales are nice. Yo-kai Watch 1 Remaster is also a possibility for us.

I have the 3DS and already played Yokai Watch 1 and 2 but I will definitely buy them again and play all over with TROPHIES!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

The game will come to west in 2020 (in english). Level-5 said sales for the Switch were a little disappointing and so would expand to other platforms (PS4) as well as Inazuma Eleven (also coming to PS4 next year). There is a possibility that other games from the producer also come to PS4 if sales are nice. Yo-kai Watch 1 Remaster is also a possibility for us.

I have the 3DS and already played Yokai Watch 1 and 2 but I will definitely buy them again and play all over with TROPHIES!!

Inazuma Eleven AND Yo-Kai 1 remaster would make for the most amazing trio and I would give all my money to Level-5 for whatever ultra super duper mega deluxe edition they put out. Please Baby Jesus, let this happen.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I feel like the localization for this has been silently cancelled

Level-5 International America, the North American headquarters of Ni no Kuni and Yo-kai Watch developer Level-5, has all but shuttered operations, according to a GamesIndustry.biz report.

Citing “multiple sources familiar with the matter,” the report claims that both Level-5 International America and spin-out office Level-5 Abby began winding down operations in mid-2019, which included laying off the majority of both offices’ staff. Sources estimate around 10 employees were laid off from both companies.

Sources said employees were “given every indication” that North American operations would be shuttered, with one or two employees remaining for a few more months to carry out essential operations.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/10/gamesindustry-biz-level-5-north-american-operations-all-but-shuttered

Edited by DEI2EK

• 3 years later...