Anyone get a Festive email?

SadisticSymphony

As far as i could understand, the email is basically the same to everyone, but there's embedded code inside it that will get in touch with sony servers and answer to get what you deserve. At least the last one you would not be able to check the code if you forwarded the mail to another email address. This is probably competently made and that's why it doesn't work for everyone.

Amazingly at least this time mine works. I can see it by using gmail in Chrome on a PC. Good luck.

But if it wasn't this thread I would have missed it, as mine all go to the promotions tab, which to me is the graveyard.

Terms:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/icd20dec19/

only once as the previous one, so 10 items at most. At least it's good for the stuff on sale.

Attention expire date is 19 December 2019 at 23:59 (GMT)

Second Genesis is a kiwi, hence is expiry date and time being different.

Edited by cris3f

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I mean I did receive the e-mail, however there is no discount what so ever. Just the theme code.

Oh :/, I wanna have a mail with nothing but a theme code aswell. I never get these.

Is there some box you have to check on your PSN Account?

I already checked all the boxes for personalised ads and such.

• Like 1

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

In the same email or a second one?

In the email titled "A festive gift just for you <USERNAME>"

21 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I mean I did receive the e-mail, however there is no discount what so ever. Just the theme code.

Yeah, I had the same, but if you follow my instructions above, you can reveal the other codes.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, iXanon said:

I only got the theme, but will take a look at the hidden stuff later.. Be a result and a half if I got another discount 1f600.png

26 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Yep, I've checked the source code and... nothing. Just the theme code! ?

Edited by iXanon

11 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah, I had the same, but if you follow my instructions above, you can reveal the other codes.

As I said, there's nothing in there. I have 2 base64 strings in the email source and neither of them contains hidden discount code.

I have no idea how to use the method in the OP so if anyone needs another way to view the email in plain text you can download Mozilla Thunderbird. Here’s the link to the previous thread about these type of emails.

And here’s the link to the website explaining a bit more on how to view the codes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-psn-sale-massive-summer-sale-until-21-8.130846/page-5#post-23437356

Mozilla Thunderbird just requires a couple of clicks and you’ll get your codes.