Anyone get a Festive email?

SadisticSymphony

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

What does the base 64 chunk look like? I'm using Yahoo. I view source and ctrl +f "Content-Transfer-Encoding"

I find two results. One with the email and one with a ridiculous amount of text. I do not see any instance of == to signify the end.

Yeah, basically that entire wall of text after Content-Transfer-Encoding

FYI you can stack them. I had two 10% codes. Enter one and it'll show a tick and tell you it's 10% now instead of clicking to confirm it. Go to the text box and enter your second code. Should say the same. Confirm it and you'll notice on the next screen you now have 20% discount. Unusual that you can stack discount codes!

14 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

FYI you can stack them. I had two 10% codes. Enter one and it'll show a tick and tell you it's 10% now instead of clicking to confirm it. Go to the text box and enter your second code. Should say the same. Confirm it and you'll notice on the next screen you now have 20% discount. Unusual that you can stack discount codes!

So what you're saying is...if you were lucky enough to get all three discount codes, you could combine them all for a mighty 60% off your entire cart?

God, it feels great to be a loser!

For anyone in the UK who hasn't recieved a code, I just had a reply on Twitter from PS support about it so this may explain why:

Hello! Our Happy Holidays theme promotion was not provided to all customers, only to select ones. If you have not received an email regarding this, I'm afraid you have not been selected. There are no criteria you can fulfil to become eligible if not selected. ^DB

So even if you only wanted the Christmas theme, your flat out of luck if your not one of the 'selected'.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 3:00 AM, RedDevil757 said:

Didn't work for me. You have to apply the code, then the text box disappears.