Dragon’s Dogma Online fast 100%

IIISurvivorIII

There is no way in hell that you platinum this game in 1-3 hours even with good preparation. You don't need online either I'm pretty sure to get the platinum trophy. That and there are literally two guides on this website for PS3 and PS4. Detailed too. If you never played it though, you will almost certainly not get it within a day. 

1 hour ago, STARLOVE said:

There is no way in hell that you platinum this game in 1-3 hours even with good preparation. You don't need online either I'm pretty sure to get the platinum trophy. That and there are literally two guides on this website for PS3 and PS4. Detailed too. If you never played it though, you will almost certainly not get it within a day. 

I´m talking about the mmo Dragons Dogma in the japanese store

2 hours ago, the_surviver007 said:

I just learnt about Dragon’s Dogma Online and it’s servers closing down tomorrow. I’ve seen people that have completed this in 1-3 hours. But i’m unable to find any guide for the trophies and i can’t read japanese. Could somebody direct me to a guide or something?

I know it's not the greatest, but Google Translate may help somewhat.

I'd look for a free text translation program and then run the available guide through that.