ALL 7 ENDINGS - Episode 5 - SPOILERS!!!!!

GamingWithAbyss1

TIMESTAMP ARE IN THE SPOILER TAG!!!

Spoiler

TIMESTAMPS:

Redemption (Surrender - High Morality) - 0:03

Redemption (Surrender - High Morality) | Lyla variation - 14:04

Lone Wolf (Surrender - Low Morality) - 16:08

Parting Ways (Cross The Border - High Morality) | Sean alone - 24:46

Parting Ways (Cross The Border - High Morality) | Sean with Cassidy - 32:48

Parting Ways (Cross The Border - High Morality) | Sean with Finn - 33:15

Blood Brothers (Cross The Border - Low Morality) - 33:41

The 2 Endings I got was 

Spoiler

Lone Wolf (Surrender - Low Morality) and Blood Brothers (Cross The Border - Low Morality)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting this video to be able to check out all alternate endings and scenes without multiple Playthroughs. I just got the Platinum and got the low morality choices, for picking both Cross The Border & Surrender. The choice I picked when the Trophy popped was Cross The Border, then redid it for Surrender. My favorite Episode to play was Episode 3: Wastelands.

Spoiler

So the endings I saw on my PS4 was Blood Brothers & Lone Wolf on the choices I made. I was hoping for Sean to be with Cassidy again, was kinda bummed it didn't happen, but glad it was in one of the alternate scenes.

Edited by Nitemares-----

• 1 month later...

It's so strange...I tried to do the right thing the entire game (while still trying to make it interesting) and I still managed a Low Morality ending (blood brothers). I mean, anytime someone was hurt or killed it wasn't exactly my choice, the game kind of made it for you. I'm kind of bummed now that, that was apparently the "evil" ending...even though they felt the most like heroes afterwards. Curious now what choices needed to be made to get to some of these high morality outcomes. 

Edited by Viper

• 1 month later...

The two endings I got were Redemption and Parting ways (Sean with Cassidy), I uploaded my save file before making the decision. I picked Surrender first and thought it was a complete bullsh*t ending, it's definitely one of the worse endings in the game considering doing all the good/nice actions throughout the game gets you such a depressing ending. I downloaded my save file and chose Cross The Border which is the best ending of the game IMO, everyone seems happy in that ending despite circumstances.

Looking up the other endings on Youtube they are all pretty sad, if I was to rank them best to worse.

1. Parting Ways

2. Blood Brothers

3. Redemption

4. Lone Wolf

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

• 2 weeks later...