Extreme difficulty

jmartinez8089

I started the game on easy planning to use the exploit that allows you to stack the difficulty trophies by changing it to extreme after the final boss on the unpatched version of the game. However, i got a bug stopping me from completing chapter 2 which can only be fixed by downloading the latest patch which will also block the extreme exploit. Does anyone know if I can change the difficulty to extreme before downloading the patch and just continue from there or do i need to do a second playthrough?

15 minutes ago, jmartinez8089 said:

I started the game on easy planning to use the exploit that allows you to stack the difficulty trophies by changing it to extreme after the final boss on the unpatched version of the game. However, i got a bug stopping me from completing chapter 2 which can only be fixed by downloading the latest patch which will also block the extreme exploit. Does anyone know if I can change the difficulty to extreme before downloading the patch and just continue from there or do i need to do a second playthrough?

Not that I know of but if you want an easy time on the game do the glitch that lets you dup a lot of items mostly items that are very good to sell then buy a lot of health packs and buy any good weapon set up you like for either gun and knife or mace and shield and better armour and boom the game is beaten.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2

An update for anyone who is curious or has the same issue: if forced to download the latest patch changing the difficulty from easy to extreme before doing so does not give you the difficulty trophies after beating the game. A second playthrough is needed.

Edited by jmartinez8089