Support of console versions discontinued!

Klart

54 minutes ago, nobody815 said:

honestly i dont get it. what was even the point to release it on consoles, when everyone been asking for it on mobile in the first place

They thought people who bought The Witcher 3 were all going to play Gwent on consoles. They took a risk and it didn't work out.

11 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It's actually achievable until June, 09, 2020. The dates they posted go DD/MM/YY.

Glad I get to transfer my profile since I spent some money on this game.

Thanks for the clarification.  Lousy ambiguous date format.  Six months is still a fair amount of time to plat the game.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Push square says you can’t play online after December 9th, not sure if that’s true or not just thought I’d report it to you guys

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/12/cd_projekt_red_is_pulling_the_plug_on_gwent_the_witcher_card_game_on_ps4

The matchmaking between Ps4/ XBox and PC will be disabled. 

Perhaps it will be easier to boost, when only a few players on PS4 are available. 

Spoiler

no need to worry, we have 6 months to play this - "both console versions will be operational up until 09/06/2020"

Strange move to close this on the most popular platform (PS4). Knowing that mobile is shit anyway and GOG was never popular

Edited by Vytautas20