Support of console versions discontinued!

Klart

On 21.4.2020 at 6:17 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Ok, so they're still actively updating gwent on PC and whatnot.

I wrote up a petition to get the trophy requirements changed.  Longshot, but why not at this point - nothing to lose.  If enough people sign, maybe we can get their attention?  Feel free to share on other forums/social media

http://chng.it/vfPdjjw4Fr

Unfortunately I think there is a typo in your petition, that they have disabled the Arena Mode, only 5 days after their announcement. December 9th not June. And I do not think they care, they put all their efforts in getting money from in-game-currency on android and iOS. I have learned my lesson and will stay away from their games. 

On 19.3.2020 at 8:01 PM, BellandDog said:

According to this platform there are almost 15.000 game owners and this is only the data from PSNProfiles, the real number is much higher. And faking a transition period but disabling a lot of functions five days after they announced a transition period is an aggressive and bad move from them. And when you talk about F2P then don’t forget to also talk about in-game-currency and the fact that people have spent money on it. And NO they are not good business man either because it took them years to realize that people spend more money on iOS devices (a known fact) which led them to the conclusion that they should go after the player on android. And yes this platform is about trophies. What are you using it for?

5 hours ago, mannumberone said:

Unfortunately I think there is a typo in your petition, that they have disabled the Arena Mode, only 5 days after their announcement. December 9th not June. And I do not think they care, they put all their efforts in getting money from in-game-currency on android and iOS. I have learned my lesson and will stay away from their games. 

I fixed the typo, thanks.  Although it probably doesn't matter, because even 500 signatures wasnt enough to get a response out of them.

On 28.04.2020 at 8:58 PM, AJ_-_808 said:

I fixed the typo, thanks.  Although it probably doesn't matter, because even 500 signatures wasnt enough to get a response out of them.

Maybe if we fail to get any result from CDPR,we should discuss with administration of PSNProfiles for legalizing to hack the trophies, which CDPR shutdown in December.And of course,if someone want to do it,this must be agreed with PSNProfiles admins before the commission of act.

On 21/4/2020 at 6:17 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Ok, so they're still actively updating gwent on PC and whatnot.

I wrote up a petition to get the trophy requirements changed.  Longshot, but why not at this point - nothing to lose.  If enough people sign, maybe we can get their attention?  Feel free to share on other forums/social media

http://chng.it/vfPdjjw4Fr

I signed it, I hope it counted properly because the amount changes slightly each time. It went from 506 to 503, I hope it shows accurately for you.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:05 PM, ShockyMackyDCA said:

Maybe if we fail to get any result from CDPR,we should discuss with administration of PSNProfiles for legalizing to hack the trophies, which CDPR shutdown in December.And of course,if someone want to do it,this must be agreed with PSNProfiles admins before the commission of act.

Don't go there...people are still arguing whether Big League trophy form Black Ops should be whitelisted on PSNP :(

Saw that the petition got some minor bump thanks to Hakoom and his followers on twitter joining and signing up...but I was hoping for more than that. Sad days.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2020 at 2:05 AM, ShockyMackyDCA said:

In my opinion, it looks like basically cheating to hack the trophies; I have believed the admins were against it and players doing that could be banned. If you do that for Gwent, why not for other games ? (Which have closed their servers) In my personal case, I think to Top Spin 4 or FFXV comrades DLC for instance or more recently to all the players who missed the mp trophies in Naughty Dog Games on ps3. So if you want to open Pandora’s box...

Anyway that is an interesting question. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, ShockyMackyDCA said:

I dont care about the leaderboards, so I'd totally be up for that, given the circumstances.  Too bad I dont think it's possible?

• 9 months later...