Spain - new reserve

I just saw by chance (on Twitch) the reveal of the new reserve in Spain, oh man, this game keeps growing, it will have over 100 trophies now. The reserve is coming to PC on Dec 10th, probably somewhere around that time it will be released on consoles, too. All those who have 100% completion now will have to put in some extra hours to get back to 100%, but I'm guessing they won't mind as it's such a great game, too bad it's so time-consuming :D 

• Like 1

On 4.12.2019 at 10:10 PM, det_gittes said:

I just saw by chance (on Twitch) the reveal of the new reserve in Spain, oh man, this game keeps growing, it will have over 100 trophies now. The reserve is coming to PC on Dec 10th, probably somewhere around that time it will be released on consoles, too. All those who have 100% completion now will have to put in some extra hours to get back to 100%, but I'm guessing they won't mind as it's such a great game, too bad it's so time-consuming :D 

Hopefully no awful trophies like the last 2 DLC.

Remember to back up your saves often! (I use a USB) probably will have bugged out missions. Learned this the hard way myself after having to start the game over to get past a mission on the Yukon. Now I save before starting anything. It's a little annoying for sure but could potentially save you hundreds of hours so it worth it! Good luck all, may the RNG gods give you plenty of diamonds :D

31 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Have the trophies been revealed? Nothing here yet..

yes, they can be seen on console. The usual stuff: complete all story mission arcs and other story related things + harvest one male diamond of all ibex species. So thats 4 or 5 diamonds you need to get, im not sure yet.

@Prairie_Falcon_, @Vern3r0z I have two questions to you guys (and anyone else) - first, how do you like the new reserve? How does it compare to the other reserves, does it feel different enough from them, or is it like more of the same? And the second question, did you buy the weapon pack with the night-vision binoculars and scope (and a new bow)? Are they worth it? I'm contemplating my second return to this game as I think I'm hungry again for the unique experience it offers - last time a few months ago I got discouraged after the Pilgrim trophy glitched on me and never popped, but I think I'm over it by now :D

3 hours ago, det_gittes said:

@Prairie_Falcon_, @Vern3r0z I have two questions to you guys (and anyone else) - first, how do you like the new reserve? How does it compare to the other reserves, does it feel different enough from them, or is it like more of the same? And the second question, did you buy the weapon pack with the night-vision binoculars and scope (and a new bow)? Are they worth it? I'm contemplating my second return to this game as I think I'm hungry again for the unique experience it offers - last time a few months ago I got discouraged after the Pilgrim trophy glitched on me and never popped, but I think I'm over it by now :D

Honestly, its kinda boring. The landscape doesn't differ much from those seen before. All the ibexes apart from the one with the biggest horns look about the same. Trophies are bugged/glitchy. I haven't got the night vision dlc and i probably won't be buying it either. If i didn't care about 100% every game i play, i would skip these dlcs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, det_gittes said:

I have every DLC for the game, and the night vision stuff is the most useless of all of it (I only bought it for the bow) I tried the night vision binos/scope and found it harder to see shit, than the regular binos at night. The bow is nice but honestly pointless too, unless you're an archery fanatic like me :) I have a love hate relationship with this game, I love this game when it works! (Which is %50 of the time it seems) This is my "chill" game, one of the only games I will replay from time to time even tho I have the plat.(which is rare for me since most games I delete after the plat pops) As for Spain I like it a lot! But the  goats are totally bugged out, they are supposed to climb the cliffs but usually just end up stuck in an animation glitch which is a shame, since it's really cool when they are jumping up the cliff and you blast one off and he goes tumbling down, jumps up and back flips to his death xD . I was lock out of the 100% by bugged med ved trophies, even tho I have started a new game 3 times to unlock them to no avail :( still love the game as a causal, but hate the game as a trophy hunter.the Spain DLC was worth it to me, as a fan of hunting/fishing games since PS1 days.

• Like 1