rabatopotatoe

I just noticed this came out

8 posts in this topic

I'm loving it so far.

It's like warping back in time to playing Streets of Rage when I was a kid. 

Only problem is I can tell it's going to be way way too grindy if you want to get all the extras so I'll likely play it a few times and move on. 

It's also a shame there isn't online co-op but seeing as how this is a really small indie dev they get a pass. 

On 12/7/2019 at 3:38 AM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Only problem is I can tell it's going to be way way too grindy if you want to get all the extras so I'll likely play it a few times and move on. 

I honestly don't mind there being a lot but they added so many endings that odds are anyone going for it will end up hating the game by the time they get there. If I recall correctly there are 56 endings, resulting in at least 56 cycles under various conditions, plus getting black belt with every character, plus S rank in a few modes and more. Even if you are a bit more conservative and just say you need to do 60 runs (which is really only 60~ hours), that is a lot of the same just for some trophies. 

4 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

I honestly don't mind there being a lot but they added so many endings that odds are anyone going for it will end up hating the game by the time they get there. If I recall correctly there are 56 endings, resulting in at least 56 cycles under various conditions, plus getting black belt with every character, plus S rank in a few modes and more. Even if you are a bit more conservative and just say you need to do 60 runs (which is really only 60~ hours), that is a lot of the same just for some trophies. 

Thats fair to say, in the end i just made the comment because it was going to slip under everyones radar. Your right it might not be the most fun plat but i just didnt want hardwork like this to go unoticed.

Been watching this for a long time, glad this came out on PS4, how hard is it to 100%?

Probably gonna play it anyways to support the game. Just wanna know what I'm getting into.

1 hour ago, Okoteiru said:

Been watching this for a long time, glad this came out on PS4, how hard is it to 100%?

Probably gonna play it anyways to support the game. Just wanna know what I'm getting into.

Just read previous posts. Real hard.

37 minutes ago, Klart said:

Just read previous posts. Real hard.

I did read. They mentionned grindy, not hard.

The "S rank in a few modes" are real hard. Platting this one will be quite something.