Trophy Thoughts?

IJJosh

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, some company put out three games at the same time. Are they worth any trouble? A short game with only a 100% should offend nobody, but I don't want to play a bad game.

The games are quite fun, some sort of strategy games, but they originate from mobile so I'm interested to see how they play on console. If you want you can try out the games on your phone since most of them have a 'lite' version, which is free and offers you to play a few in game years.

Edited by Wuthg21
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's taking me a little longer than I wouldve thought to complete this (not that I mind, as I'm having fun with it). 

Still not 100% sure on the requirements to hire Kairobot. I've heard some people say you need 3 game of the year awards and others say you have to hire other certain staff first.

I'm having bad luck trying to get a game of the year award. I made a game with 350 fun and the rest were all above 120 and i still didnt win the award. 

I'd say my total estimate to completion is 5-7 hours... just going by what I've played so far.

Also, this game is on sale right now in US for those interested.

edit: finished it. took about 8-10 hours. Could’ve shaved off an hour or two had I gotten game of the year awards early.

To help others, you need 5 game of the year awards to unlock Kairobot and you can get goty awards by having a game with 350 fun and 200 of everything else. 

Edited by Thirsty_Otter

• 1 year later...

The requirement for hiring Kairobot is to get five game of the year awards. At three game of the year awards you unlock Chmpan Z-Force as possible employee. I think you need all categories above 180. Amazing combination of game catergories also seem to do the final percents for getting the goty award but maybe there is a rng with a small range involved. To do so you should get every Hacker possible and level them up to five and train them with long trips as much as possible. At a certain point your game sells are so successful that you don't have to think about money. So just be patient as you can free play unlimited beyond the "limited" game time.