Vanquish/Bayonetta 1 Remaster Bundle 2/18/2020

DEI2EK

If this is a real leak I hope vanquish is first. I mean bayonetta is good and all but am fine without having a remaster due to 2 and 3 being under the big N now or could say the hat of Mario either works. While going off topic I only hope that a remaster for heavenly sword and the darkness 1 can come out along with condemned 1 and 2 and alan wake but I hardly think they will. sorry if I go off topic just thought of them when seeing this topic.

• Like 1

Bayonetta to me just felt like a DMC rehash not in a bad way either but at the same time a been there done that. I would buy it again on PS4 as it was really fun and I would say on the same level as DMC 3. I got  100% on it back on PS3 and would possible go for it again but Rodin would still be a tough fight.I would like to try part 2 but will not buy a system for just 1-2 games.

Vanquish is a different story, while some people seem to love it I am an odd ball on that one. To me it feels like a generic TPS played on fast forward x3, once again not a bad game just not great either.

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

If this is a real leak I hope vanquish is first. I mean bayonetta is good and all but am fine without having a remaster due to 2 and 3 being under the big N now or could say the hat of Mario either works. While going off topic I only hope that a remaster for heavenly sword and the darkness 1 can come out along with condemned 1 and 2 and alan wake but I hardly think they will. sorry if I go off topic just thought of them when seeing this topic.

According to the news. Both will release seperately and in a bundle on same date :)

On 05/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I played it briefly a long time ago, but it didn't really appeal to me.

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

As for Bayonetta, everyone loves it but I have yet to finish the PS3 version of the game. :hmm: Not a bad title but it has failed to hook me in the long run for some reason

Seems like we're in all agreement here!

I personally never liked Bayonetta (the character) and the story was just... Bad. I didn't know what was going on and it was obscure as hell. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Sega has officially announced the Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will launch on February 18, 2020 for $39.99. On PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, both titles will run at 4K resolution and 60 frames per second.

The physical release of Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle will include a SteelBook with brand-new cover art for both games produced by Weapons Van and supervised by Bayonetta director Hideki Kamiya and Sega.

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/bayonetta-vanquish-10th-anniversary-bundle-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one

Bayonetta-and-Vanquish-10th-Anniversary-

Day 1 buy

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

looks like I finally would be able to play this Bayonetta game.. a proper one too, I heard the ps3 port was really bad which was the reason why I never bother with.

no if only Nintendo didn't put their hands on the rights of the series....

Patches (which let you download the game data from the disc to the HDD) fixed most of the issues. It didn't run as fast as the 360 version, but when I played through the PSN version in 2015 there was not enough slowdown during gameplay anywhere to offend my eyes.

• Like 1

It's a neat news, i don't really have interest in Vanquish but would like to Play Bayonetta again, especially with better performance, so i hope they put them as a Single title to choose too on the PSN :)

Edited by Sora9427