Hit the Ceiling ( REP 70 )

ZachSmoke

Does anyone have any tips on ranking up this high in 2019? Seems like all the old glitches are patched up. I've just finished the main game and eddies challenges and am only level 50 now. I haven't tried for my gold medals yet but do plan do have them all in the end not sure if i should wait to worry about this after?

• Like 1

no its not unobtainable. I guess i sorta answered my own question. After you have the platinum and your only trophies are basic bronze, gold plated, and hit the ceiling switch your game over to "Prestige". This mode grants massive amounts of xp even if you don't get a medal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

no its not unobtainable. I guess i sorta answered my own question. After you have the platinum and your only trophies are basic bronze, gold plated, and hit the ceiling switch your game over to "Prestige". This mode grants massive amounts of xp even if you don't get a medal. 

Gold plated is brutal m8, wish you the best with that. If you do get it, would love to hear some tips.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

Gold plated is brutal m8, wish you the best with that. If you do get it, would love to hear some tips.

I know. I'm going to need a lot of practice yet and will be tackling these one by one each night depending on how long each one takes me. I plan on have recorded videos of each and will definitely share my tips here with everyone. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 10:07 PM, BryBurgess said:

so if there is not enough challenges to reach max level is it still possible to do? is there other ways to earn level up points or would "hit the ceiling" become unobtainable? Wondering is i should pick this game up. thanks

Bro, If you haven't picked up NFS 2015 yet, not only is it an easy plat (personally just got mine a week ago) but its probably the best need for speed in recent years. Level 70 is the max level, but you only need to hit 50 to pop the plat. However, even hitting 50 can take a while. Depending on your skill in racing games, I found that I had finished the main game at the lower end of 40, so I had quite a lot of ranking up still to do. I believe its also currently on sale, so you'd be picking it up at a bargain price. Also, happy to help anyone with trophies/tips for some of the events, expect how to do prestige mode, because its too hard for me so frick that.